Kotor - Neverwinter

one thing puzzles me, kotor is based on neverwinter so why can't we get a Toolset and a Server option :) i want to make my own Star Wars world like I have with NeverWinter .. :rolleyes:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Which KotOR game? Much of ideas of K1 would likely draw upon some from NWN. NWN2 from K2 as former comes after TSL game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Which KotOR game? Much of ideas of K1 would likely draw upon some from NWN. NWN2 from K2 as former comes after TSL game.

the whole feat system of Kotor is from Neverwinter, much of the feats are the same.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

The gameplay system doesn't matter, the engine does, when speaking of toolsets and server possibilities. Also remember that the franchise was geared towards the console releases.

The gameplay system, btw, is also different; KOTOR series was D20, NWN is D&D3.5.

Well, it would take little bounce between Star Wars d20 and 3.5e. It would take some minor tweaking to make them align.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

"I think NWN:II was based on Kot0R... "

No. NWN2 is based on NWN1. KOTOR series ia 'rip off' of NWN (though, honestly, it's kinda ahrd to rip off your own games, R00fles!).

NWN2 has the most in common with NWN and it acts, looks (though better graphically), feels, and plays like it!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

KOTOR kind of plays like NWN would if you controlled more than one character. As such, it isn't surprising that NWN2 feels similar to KOTOR.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"no its not, it's exactly like kotor."

O RLY?

It plays like NWN1, and like the fellow mentioned above since KOTOR is nothing but a NWN wannabe of course NWN also plays 'similiar' to KOTOR. It still is much closer aligned with NWN.

KOTOR series is OVERRATED.

NWN series is UNDDERRATED.

DEATH TO KOTOR!

LIFE TO NWN!!!!!!!!

Why are you? Oh, I know why. We've had this discussion already - you seem to be attracted to me,a nd my posts.

R00fles!

P.S. Sharing one's opinion is NOT trolling. Nice try though. :crazy:

No. NWN2 is based on NWN1. KOTOR series ia 'rip off' of NWN (though, honestly, it's kinda ahrd to rip off your own games, R00fles!).

NWN2 has the most in common with NWN and it acts, looks (though better graphically), feels, and plays like it!!!"

Really? This is torlling? My last post with the s'houting' only came in repsonse after Lare's multiple one liners meant vto goad me into replying hence why SHE *is* the troll.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

They are when their sole purpose is to get someone to eact to it. I tend to post my opinions for that alreayd.

You already admitted that you like to post things just to get a reaction out of me! And, it works! :blink:

I both hate, and love you, oh mystical Volo. Your radiance, though almost assuredly rooted deeply in the muck and mire of trolldom, is obviously somthing much, much more.

He is Volo. There can be only one.

I'm sorry, but I have to cut off your head to gain your power....any last words?

Ahem. NWN 2 feels more like K2 to me.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

NWN2 has the most in common with NWN and it acts, looks (though better graphically), feels, and plays like it!!!

R00fles. You lose again.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

NwN2 was written by Obsidian after they wrote KotOR:TSL, so there are some similarities to be found there.

The KotOR game is a restricted set of classes that can be equated to D&D (d20), but they are different engines.

LucasArts, who own the rights to all things Star Wars, including the KotOR games, does not encourage people to make their own adventures with their IP (at least up until now).

End of conversation. People who are on the borderline of trolling should reconsider their posting before it earns them a warning.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT