Super Rare Robes

I've played this game about 8 times over, being a former Pub 9 Elder Jedi in Star Wars galaxies I love this type of games. Despit having played over so many times I have yet to find the Ultra Rare Robes like Thorn's Robe and Nomi Sunrider's Robe just to name a few.

I have to say the Random item thing in this game is, well it kinda remidns me of playing MMORPGS you kill a Boss, you never quite know what you are going to get. But sometimes it takes 10+ replays just to get the item you wanted. So have anyone gotten any of robes, without using the Editor that is :rolleyes:"

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Can only think of one that I want and am able to get, which is Ossus robes. Matukai adept robes would be nice for +2 bonuses to character stats. If only game had specific Jedi master robes for each Master that was rescued or defeated as LS/DS.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I've played this game about 8 times over, being a former Pub 9 Elder Jedi in Star Wars galaxies I love this type of games. Despit having played over so many times I have yet to find the Ultra Rare Robes like Thorn's Robe and Nomi Sunrider's Robe just to name a few.

I have to say the Random item thing in this game is, well it kinda remidns me of playing MMORPGS you kill a Boss, you never quite know what you are going to get. But sometimes it takes 10+ replays just to get the item you wanted. So have anyone gotten any of robes, without using the Editor that is  :aiee:"

The Special Robes are the best thought Thorn's robe gives you Force Jump, and such which is nice to have if your not a guardian.

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

I have to say the Random item thing in this game is, well it kinda remidns me of playing MMORPGS you kill a Boss, you never quite know what you are going to get. But sometimes it takes 10+ replays just to get the item you wanted. So have anyone gotten any of robes, without using the Editor that is  ;)"

Editor? What editor? :ph34r:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Thanks. Frankly, have not had any of robes in list. However, would choose Nomi's robe as force regeneration bonus and addition to Wis would stack with Wis bonus from PC crystal. Only problem is alignment restriction for some robes, especially that which can only be used by characters with neutral alignment.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Game could have had e robe for Exile, that could be customisable. A bit like how SF robes/Revan's robes in first game were created. Surprised to see that second game only included a personal crystal that worked for PC. Almost nothing of it at all for TSL.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Getting the master Robes are hard too, yeah sure you can get 1 or so from the masters, but you kinda have 4 jedi that can wear Robes ... darn you Bao-dur ; ; they should have at least made him some special clothing, like Atton and Mira have.

I never use Bao'dur simply because of that reason, since he can't wear robes his force points regenerate to slowly to be of any use. Plus it defies logic that he can wear Light, Medium, Heavy armor just not robes ... O.o; As for the master robe the only way to get one as a Light sider that i know is by luck in the Treyus Academy but by then, in my opinon you don't really need it... also the Dark Master Robe drops only from Darth Sion from what ive seen ... it's possible i guess that Obesidan made the Thorn, nomi robe etc but never actully put it in the invetory list for chests and mobs ... because after 9 play troughs i have yet to see one ... ^_^;

also anyone notice that if your a dark sider trying to get dark jedi robes -_- the enemy usally drop light side robes. . highly annoying ^^ what is my sith lord suppose to do with jedi knight armor .... there no dark infront of that.

It's based on the random loot generator. The higher your character's level is, the more likely you'll get better loot.

Some incidents end up giving you a chance at "high quality loot." As a result, these instances can end up with you finding a nice robe in them.

The big drawback, though, is that you have to be of a very high level to trigger the really rare ones, such as Nomi's robe, Thon's robe, Keto's robe, Bindo's robe, Malak's armor, etc. You probably won't reach those levels without using cheats, since there's really only a limited number of quests you can do.

ehh i thought they were all ugly as hell anyway, so I just used my dark jedi robe and was happy with that. reallyi mean the robes are just bad looking.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

I had to cheat to get some of the better robes. Malak's Armor and Jolee's Robes never show up in game. Other robes don't show up as well. Bummer...:thumbsup:

I have aquired Exar Kun's Armor in the Shyrack Caves on Korriban, also some of Jolee Bindo's armor accessories, Dark Jedi Master robes, some of Carth Onasi' accessories also, there has got to be more out there. What have you guys found?

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

Darth Malak's Armor:

Armor Proficiency:

Light

Defense Bonus:

Upgradable:

Yes

Breakdown Value:

Max Dexterity Bonus:

+4

Special:

Restricted to Dark Side

STR +1

Regeneration +2

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Darth Malak's Armor:

Armor Proficiency:

Light

Defense Bonus:

Upgradable:

Yes

Breakdown Value:

Max Dexterity Bonus:

+4

Special:

Restricted to Dark Side

STR +1

Regeneration +2

Thanks for the Info, Any more rare finds, mine being Exar Kuns armor, what about that rare sabre crystal talked about on Korriban? I'm not sure if it was a crystal off-hand.

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

I had to cheat to get some of the better robes. Malak's Armor and Jolee's Robes never show up in game. Other robes don't show up as well. Bummer...:blink:

I have aquired Exar Kun's Armor in the Shyrack Caves on Korriban, also some of Jolee Bindo's armor accessories, Dark Jedi Master robes, some of Carth Onasi' accessories also, there has got to be more out there. What have you guys found?

I usually get Ullic's or Exar's amour there. I also get Jolee's headband in the cave, but I have been level 50 and I still got the Dark master robe off Sion. I haven't had any Historical robes but I have had.

Some items that are useful others that aren't but stand out are.

Armour.

The 2nd level Jalshey armour that gives a wisdom bonus.

Zeison Sha Sunwarrior Armour: Both found on the Ravager but in two different games.

Krath Holy Armour: I like them because they are the most suitable for Bao-Dur.

Jamon Horgrath Amour x2....useless in K2.

Implants.

Highest level implants Con18: Physical Boost Strength, Constitution and Dexterity all +3.

Con18 Skills Implant.

Weaponry and Miscellaneous.

Freedon Nadd Blasters: x2 in 1, and I was a Sith lord at that time.... one was on G0T0's yacht, the other was on Dxun somewhere, but not in the tomb.

The Ultima Perl:..... One of my favourites, never had two of them in 1 game :blink: One was bought from Joran, and I got a silver crystal and a Double-Bladed Light-saber with it. :joy: The other game it was on a corpse at the beginning of the Onderon battle.

Ankerras Sapphire: x2 in 1 game, Kavar had one and the other was in a locker in the room where the Onderonian soldiers are pinned down. I also found one on the corpse on the bridge on Malachore.

The Solari Crystal: x2 in 1 game. One was in a container where the Basalisk is, the other bought from Joran. I have found it on a Sith Assassin after Duxn compound battle. :crazy:

Head Gear.

Circlet of Saresh: The first game I played it was in a container in the Trayes Academy. To the left in the curving corridor (I think), before entering the 2nd section. Once it was on a corpse at the beginning of the Onderon Battle.... I was Dark during that game.... It's fairly useless anyway, because the...

Force Focusing Visor: Is much more useful, I have also found that on, probably the very same corpse on Onderon at beginning of previously mentioned battle, :mellow: and various other places. I have had three of them at once. :D

Those are what I can remember....and see below.

The Onasi blaster is always aboard the Ravager...

I sometimes get that, but from the "I don't need your junk to make me strong cretin" on Onderon.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.