Please yell at your packaging company.

Phaedra36

Hello, at least the people that have been complaining actually GOT the game. I eagerly purchases 2 copies of NWN2 and one had JUST the play disc and the other had the installation discs but no play discs. See, my boyfriend and I wanted to play the game at the same time. So, the Gamestop in OK had one copy left and it didn't have a play disc. When we walk back in to complain, an employee looks through a game that has been opened to see what discs it has. Another No Play disc. Please yell at them, because the people have waited far too long to play and want to play. Thanks.

I think Atari is doing the packaging and shipping (and manual printing and everything else related to the publishing of the game)...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hello, at least the people that have been complaining actually GOT the game. I eagerly purchases 2 copies of NWN2 and one had JUST the play disc and the other had the installation discs but no play discs. See, my boyfriend and I wanted to play the game at the same time. So, the Gamestop in OK had one copy left and it didn't have a play disc. When we walk back in to complain, an employee looks through a game that has been opened to see what discs it has. Another No Play disc. Please yell at them, because the people have waited far too long to play and want to play. Thanks.

We've heard other issues of this happening, and I can say that Obsidian is very sorry that you can't enjoy our game how you hoped you'd be able to (and how we'd hope you be able to). Sadly, we have no direct role in the distribution of the game, and Atari is handling all of that. We're already voicing our concern about the issues we've heard and will continue to do so until we know our customers got what they payed for.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich