Saul Karath=Kotor's version of Grand Moff Tarkin?

Well, he needed to destroy Telos or the Sith wouldn't have accepted him.

Telos was at least partly a military target, there were Republican ships present.

Taris was not, it was under Sith control and they were having quite a few soldiers down there.

It is one thing to attack a world, it is something completely different to destroy one which you already control.

I wouldve thought so, if he didn't try to prevent Malak from bombing Taris. I mean, he already destroyed the innocent people on Telos without any hesitation, so why would he try to prevent Taris destruction? It doesn't make sense.

Thoughts?

He did have some hesitations, IIRC

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Maybe of the two, Taris' destruction would have been intense by quite a bit. By the time Telos is seen in K2, it is in state of recovery somewhat, so there is a bit of time difference if thinking of lull period between Revan's departure for unknown regions and Exile's return to rim where planets Peragus and Telos are. Since purpose of attacking Taris was to try eliminating Bastila and friends on planet, fire would be more focused.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I tihnk Saul didn't see the necessety in wiping out Tarnis only to find a few people, after all he destroyed Telos as a Show of Loyality to the Sith. But there was really no reason to destroy Ternis at all. only Malak's impaitence.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Well, he needed to destroy Telos or the Sith wouldn't have accepted him.

Telos was at least partly a military target, there were Republican ships present.

Taris was not, it was under Sith control and they were having quite a few soldiers down there.

It is one thing to attack a world, it is something completely different to destroy one which you already control.

1. Where does it say this? Source please.

2. No. Telos was defenseless. Even Carth says so; "Saul commanded that the planet surrender. The planet refused, and he proceeded to devastate the planet(Or surface.) and there wasn't a damn thing we could do about it."

The only time the Rep ships got there was after it got bombed, and that was to rescue any survivors from the assault, that weren't picked up by the Sith.

3. What can we say? Malak was nothing but an impatient, power hungry fool.

Edited by jodo kast 5