Handmaiden

Speak to Kreia to gain further influence with Handmaiden after having sparred as much as possible with her and exhausting her dialogue options. If you want to build up your reputation with her, try not to get to get too much influence with Visas. Otherwise, Handmaiden will start disliking your character and from what I heard, there is part of game where this is not easily reversible. Or save game befor trying some of her dialogue options.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It's in spoilers, so ... when you have HM in your party, she is influenced by some good actions. On the EH, spar with her when you can, when she tells you about her heritage, ask Kreia about it, then immediately talk to HM again (don't talk to Visas between, as this might trigger the irreversible part mentioned earlier).

After you turn her to Jedi, there's not much more, until you get near the end of the game.

Difference between a handmaiden and the handmaiden is basically that former could refer to sister and latter usually refers to Handmaiden as Brianna. Not sure why Obsidian did not give each of them names. Handmaiden as name can be confusing. Easier to refer to sisters as the Handmaidens.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

You can't get influence with NPC's who are never in your party, you can only go about doing things that set your story in motion, i believe through out the conversatoin is Atris you are given 2-3 possible directions that you can take with her, but in the end the only thing that changes is if you kill her or not so its nothing big to care about.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

She's not even that great I'd take the wierdo Discplin over her anyday..hmm maybe because im female in rl .. :)

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Handmaiden concept would be far from close to how Bastila character was done for KotOR. Handmaiden and sisters look quite the same, somehow. With or without white hooded appearance. And sparring with them, their attacks look so identical that they seem almost being considered as look-alikes.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Teh Handmaiden looks great ? (w00t) :) :">

Aaaalll iiiiin whiiiiite... I only wished there would be a good looking white robe for her ! (well maybe there is, but at least I haven't stumbled over one yet) And its sad that there is no romance :shifty:

Was thinking that the Handmaiden concept could have included something like a white cape. (The kind that a recent NWN patch had for original game) Or something that made her look slightly different from other sisters, like an alternative weapon to using a lightsaber for attacks.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

And character can learn battle precognition from Handmaiden if playing as male. Adding bonuses to Wis from robes, force enlightenment (if lightside), and also a circlet of saresh or perhaps a matukai mediation band helps as well for defence and force power effects.

I got the impression that Brianna frowns upon her own individuality, so that might make her worse Vaxen.

Yes. Always had difficulty with understanding her behaviour in initial part of game, after she joins party on EH. Am likely confusing her responses to Mira's way of speaking or appearance.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧