In America, we are electing our Congressmen

Pop

Close senate race still. Democrats need Virginia and Montana to win.

Election Results thus far!

Webb  a democrat from Virginia declares he won but its still not over, hes winning by about 8 thousand votes so far w/ 99% of the precinct giving votes now.

In montana democrats are winning the senate with Tester also with 99% of the Precinct in. But hes only winning by about 3,000 votes.

3,000+ votes in a state where only 400,000 vote is alot.

It is above .005% margin unnecessary for a recount in Montana. About 20 minutes ago the AP called it for Tester. A recount there is not very likely at this point.

As for Virgina, unless there is a unprecedented voting error and and provisional goes towards Allen by large margins (apparently there isn't enough provisional ballots to do the job by themselves), there is NO WAY Webb loses his 6,750 vote margin. Due to what these seat means, control of the senate, there will likely be a recount. However, as I said, coming up with that many votes is NOT easy.

Edited by kumquatq3

So whats the dirt on this Robert Gates Character? Clean of Scandals? I noticed on Wiki they updarted it lightening fast, and even disabled it

From Wiki

Because of recent vandalism or other disruption, editing of this article by unregistered or newly registered users is currently disabled. Such users may discuss changes, request unprotection, or create an account.

Anything being hid, anybody?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

santorum3.jpg

CRY LITTLE GIRL CRY YOU CAN'T BRING THE **** BACK BWAHAHHAHAHAHA :aiee:

No more rubber stamp legislature! :(

So whats the dirt on this Robert Gates Character? Clean of Scandals? I noticed on Wiki they updarted it lightening fast, and even disabled it

We'll hear it soon enough, but all the same, Bush is going to try and rush him through confirmation before the new dems can consider him.

Edited by Pop

My prediction: If the democrats do win the senate, I predict that the GOP will offer Lieberman big incentives, like a plum committee chairmanship, to switch to Republican. And Lieberman, who has already shown he has no party loyalty or respect for the primary process, will accept. Instant reversion to republican control.

My prediction:  If the democrats do win the senate, I predict that the GOP will offer Lieberman big incentives, like a plum committee chairmanship, to switch to Republican.  And Lieberman, who has already shown he has no party loyalty or respect for the primary process, will accept.  Instant reversion to republican control.

If I'm not mistaken, the Dems could top their offer, having control

Besides, considering he ran by saying he would vote with the Dems, it would be hard for him to break to the right. ANythings possible tho.

santorum3.jpg

CRY LITTLE GIRL CRY YOU CAN'T BRING THE **** BACK BWAHAHHAHAHAHA :(

The kid on the right looks shellshocked.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

From Wiki

Because of recent vandalism or other disruption, editing of this article by unregistered or newly registered users is currently disabled. Such users may discuss changes, request unprotection, or create an account.

Anything being hid, anybody?

wikipediagravesdr0.jpg

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Who is that guy in the pic. His family disturbs me. :alien:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

hence my opinion of you expressed in another thread.

you are the epitomy of what is wrong with people these days. taking pleasure in such a view is pathetic.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

santorum3.jpg

CRY LITTLE GIRL CRY YOU CAN'T BRING THE **** BACK BWAHAHHAHAHAHA :aiee:

The kid on the right looks shellshocked.

Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhasmiley_rofl.gif

Haha, **** Santo and his ugly family. :dancing:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

the kids look like they are all on some sort of drug trip... (ones on depressants, ones high, ones stoned)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Brave words from one of the only guys on here who's been too much of a coward to show his own. :dancing:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

What are you talking about Dutchie? :dancing: What do you think my avatar is?

In all seriousness though, whether or not I want to post my photo is my decision. If I don't want to, so be it. It in no way makes me a coward. But let's try to keep this on topic and less personal.

Edited by Dark Moth