Pet Peeves

x1Predator

(if a topic like this has already been started let me know)

I thought it'd be fun to start up a pet peeve topic. (me and my random thinking)

1. When someone drinks milk from the carton.

2. chalkboards in general

3. squeaky pencils and erasers

4. having a lot of food in your house but there's nothing to eat

5. ignorant people

6. hypocrites

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

My favourite pet peeve is obsessive compulsive behaviour. Especially people who can't stop clicking their *&^%$# pens for no good reason ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My favourite pet peeve is obsessive compulsive behaviour. Especially people who can't stop clicking their *&^%$# pens for no good reason  :)

:o

:)

Oh no, don't tell me you are one of them...? :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka ka-klick klick-ka

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

^---Him.

And sharks.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Guys who treat girls like crap and girls who go for guys who treat them like crap.

If you are the third party that is pining for said girl... then I hate you. :angry:

I am not. I am the guy that was indoctrinated with too much chivalry by his parents. I am not talking about a specific case, but in general.

I've just seeing it happen way too much lately. Sometimes some girl will practically exchange sex for the 'pleasure' of getting her ass kicked.

You know, THIS: http://loserz.scribblekid.org/index.php?id=330 kind of stuff.

Edited by TrueNeutral

"Guys who treat girls like crap and girls who go for guys who treat them like crap."

Girls who treat guys like crap and guys who go for girls who treat them like crap.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Auto-flush toilets that go off whenever you lean forward.

Tourists on the subway during rush hour.

The fact that doctors' offices all seem to think it's OK to keep you waiting for 45 minutes after your scheduled appointment. If any other service professional did that (accountant, attorney, etc.), you'd take your business elsewhere. But you can't with Doctors, because they all do it!!

Myspace and people who use it.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

My favourite pet peeve is obsessive compulsive behaviour. Especially people who can't stop clicking their *&^%$# pens for no good reason  >_<

:o

:(

Oh no, don't tell me you are one of them...? :ph34r:

I don't click pens but I pace around if I am idle, not doing anything, for too long.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

The fact we only have one pair of arms, because it's really hard to eat BBQ ribs and type at the same time.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't consider them petty, but that's the point of pet peeves... I don't like the word "peeve." <_<

Things that piss me off.

Loud people who bang their hand on the table when they are agreeing.

Trumpeters that play out of key, and conductors.

Badly designed bathrooms. Oh, and CONIFER HEDGES!

I feel better now. :blink:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.