NWN2: Forumite Impressions

Llyranor

New topic is good idea

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Can I just ask where in the name of sainted Feargus all these references to politics came from? Jeez, you guys. I thought I was bad...

Based on NWN2, I am willing to bet that most Obsidian devs vote for the democrats.

I'm not going to go into any details, but I can tell you that Obsidian is a fairly diverse political environment. In my sight range right now, there are two republicans (at least) a libertarian, a green, and at least two democrats.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

NWN2 seems to have the ability to auto-adjust the aspect ratio of your selected resolution to the wide-screen LCD

I tried setting the resolution, in game, to 1280x1024 and all it did was stretch the screen out. Is there something I need to enable in game or in the .ini file in order to make this work? Maybe it's just a feature of your monitor?

Yeah, my drivers didn't tell me they wouldn't actually disable scaling until I restarted my computer, so I was thinking the game was doing it. My bad. I'm new to this scaling feature, and to wide-screen LCDs.

The issue with the mouse pointer only comes up if you switch to wide-screen from standard aspect ratio with NVidia's scaling turned on; it has no effect on gameplay and can easily be fixed by ALT-TABbing.

Who cares about NWN2 and Obsidian's political orientation? Let's get back to Setzer's LCD!

Actually this is an issue of me trying to get my game running smoothly so I can actually play it and maybe have a better impression of it than I do now. But if you would prefer to know more about my monitor then PM me and I'll send you the link to it's specs and where you can buy one. >_<