NWN2: Forumite Impressions

Llyranor

By the way, am I the only one who noticed that there is a certain face and hair combination that can be used to create a PC who looks just like The Nameless One?  I loved that little cookie thrown to the fans.

Screenshot, please. (w00t)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

well, there's a point where it can be overkill, that's for sure. finding an artifact level magic item in a barrel, or decent magic on a rat certainly qualifies as such. i'm referring more to an overall high loot level, but matching it to the challenge. even the DM guide for the amount of loot you get per level is relatively high. the BGs were, in general, loot-heavy, but that was also a function of how you played the game. i scoured everything once i figured out there was much more than just the main story, and certainly it turned into monte-haul. also, you can always dump stuff if you want to play low-level magic.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

"finding an artifact level magic item in a barrel, or decent magic on a rat certainly qualifies as such."

Then it's a good thing that enver happened in NWN1. :)"

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

By the way, am I the only one who noticed that there is a certain face and hair combination that can be used to create a PC who looks just like The Nameless One?  I loved that little cookie thrown to the fans.

(w00t)

...when I finally gits the LE I's has on order, ya gotta show me the combo!!!...I's'll luv ya fere'er... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Screenshot, please. (w00t)

Deganawida is evil.

I want some pics damnit!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

(w00t)

...when I finally gits the LE I's has on order, ya gotta show me the combo!!!...I's'll luv ya fere'er... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

IIRC, it's the first head with the dreadlocks shaded black (for post-Ravel look) or straw-hair shaded brown (for pre-Ravel look). It could be the barbaric face without the tats, though.

Where's the bloody picture, evil Batman head? We wants pictures!!!!

Heja Sverige!!

:'(

Heja Sverige!!

Oh you developers are funny guys. Real good sense of humour in here. I just love whoever it was that decided to put

80 billion thieves with sneak attack

in every area. :(

I can't think of too many areas that have large numbers of rogues in them, besides the

bandit camp and a few of the thief areas of Neverwinter

, both of which make a lot of sense to have a bunch of sneaky people in them...

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Those "rouge" people seem to abound in message boards. :-"

Edit: You evil, sneaky dev person :) .

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

I (thanks to Kaftan inspiring me to try) managed to find a dealer willing to seel me the game a day early. And so far it's been fantastic. A few camera bugs, but other than that I am loving every second of it. Haven't gotten that far though.

I really enjoyed the tutorial, second to VtM Bloodlines easily the best tutorial I've played.

I have one major gripe though. Having a patch that requires 5GB free HD space for a 90MB patch to install seems kinda stupid. It means I had to uninstall the game from my Raptor and reinstall it on a much slower HD. Thankfully loading times are good for the most part so it's not a huge deal, but still annoying.

I don't think they resemble TNO all that much. :-

But thanks anyway, old and wise poster. :)

Heja Sverige!!

I (thanks to Kaftan inspiring me to try) managed to find a dealer willing to seel me the game a day early. And so far it's been fantastic. A few camera bugs, but other than that I am loving every second of it. Haven't gotten that far though.

I really enjoyed the tutorial, second to VtM Bloodlines easily the best tutorial I've played.

I have one major gripe though. Having a patch that requires 5GB free HD space for a 90MB patch to install seems kinda stupid. It means I had to uninstall the game from my Raptor and reinstall it on a much slower HD. Thankfully loading times are good for the most part so it's not a huge deal, but still annoying.

The tutorial was a nice touch I thought. Made you feel like you were part of the village.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

That doesn't like TNO at all to me. Sorry, Dags.

As for the tutorial. It was good for what it was. What i find funny is that it was pretty much set up exactly like NWN1 in order to test various aspects of the skills needed for the game?>

btw, Where's Sand to whine about the fact you gain two levels during the turtorial/prologue?

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Man, I really want to just sit down and play the game. But it seem like every time I manage to set it up so it's actually playable, something else goes wrong!

Vague spoilers:

I get it set up so it's running at 30+ FPS outside... I finish the little town battle segment, head over to the swap. I get through that, stability is high. Then I enter the ruins and my FPS hit the slide show numbers again. I drop them yet again to nearly the bare minimal, still only getting roughly 30 FPS. Finally get through that, then I hit the world map and it crashes every time I travel.

Just wonderful.

btw, Where's Sand to whine about the fact you gain two levels during the turtorial/prologue?

R00fles!

He's having a PnP session. I'm not a stalker. :ph34r:

Heja Sverige!!