NWN2: Forumite Impressions

Llyranor

I bought NWN2, and a large mushroom pizza ( w/ 3 toppings of chunky garlic).

Do you guys want a report on it? Or Are you satisfied on the reports you have so far? If so, what do you wanna know?

The game I mean...not the pizza.

let's talk about the pizza, does it have fish on it? :rolleyes:

IB1OsQq.png

No, tell us about the pizza, instead.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Pizza is fine, as always. Takes a Greek to know how to make pizza good. Lots of cheese, large size, and a pizza box that has double gauge cardboard.

Umm, also, EB sold a Strategy Guide for game. This is a good thing, as it can offer extra info, incase manual is too skimpy on the Creation info.

I haven't opened NWN2 yet, pizza comes 1st. And I wanted a X-mas list from you guys as to what I should say, and what I shouldn't.

Pizza is fine, as always. Takes a Greek to know how to make pizza good.  Lots of cheese, large size, and a pizza box that has double gauge cardboard.

Umm, also, EB sold a Strategy Guide for game. This is a good thing, as it can offer extra info, incase manual is too skimpy on the Creation info.

I haven't opened NWN2 yet, pizza comes 1st. And I wanted a X-mas list from you guys as to what I should say, and what I shouldn't.

STrange the greek pizza is also the best here in hungary :rolleyes:

IB1OsQq.png

...that's cuz the Greeks realize what the real main ingredient be fer a good pizza...a nice, thick layer o' spiced-up grease 'tween the cheese an' the crust... :rolleyes:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Just got word through my wife that my copy has arrived.  Won't be able to pick it up until 5:30, so my afternoon is really going to drag by.

till then think about what kind of character yu create, a cleric, bard, or a mage can be quite entertaining

Oh, I'm pretty predictable in that regard :wacko: My first PC will be a Ranger with Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword, Power Attack, and Favored Power Attack. I'll have him use the bastard sword with two hands, and try to up my damage enough so that I can force the Death by Massive Damage rule on some enemies :D

Just got word through my wife that my copy has arrived.  Won't be able to pick it up until 5:30, so my afternoon is really going to drag by.

till then think about what kind of character yu create, a cleric, bard, or a mage can be quite entertaining

Oh, I'm pretty predictable in that regard :wacko: My first PC will be a Ranger with Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword, Power Attack, and Favored Power Attack. I'll have him use the bastard sword with two hands, and try to up my damage enough so that I can force the Death by Massive Damage rule on some enemies :D

ranger eh? i ussually chose for the enemy 1. undead 2. outsider :devil:

IB1OsQq.png

Regarding the supposedly modded faces, the guy says theyre just straight from the toolset that came with the game. So either I didnt look through all the available heads or the pre-release toolset doesnt contain all the models.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ok, opened box of NWN2.

System requirements: Pent 4 2.4 GB+; 512 Ram, 8x CDRom, Nvidia 6600 +, Win XP compatable sound card, Direct X 9.0.

Inside:177p manual. Printed out like the last NWN1 manual. 7 Disks. Thats it, no flyers etc.

Spells: As posted on web sites. No different spells that I could see.

Sorcerer / Wizard spell list choices much smaller that what your used to in NWN1 2nd expansion. At least 9th lvl Bigby Crushing Hand is still in there. Else I'd be crying.

Misch: Acid Bombs are listed. Thats a very good thing. Almost every end boss hates acid.

On my mind right now is henchman to mule my stuff easily, sequenser robes, bags of holding. If they are all there, I'll exhale.

I sure hope this game doesn't have a vital NPC, that if he dies by his/her own actions, stops the game. I remember that dwarf in ICE2, at the beginning. He attacked some goblins, died, and I got a message saying I couldn't play anymore, cause some vital NPC died. I was like..."what?!". I hadn't even met the Dwarf yet, so I didn't know what they were talking about. I was far far away busy fighting for my life from wave upon wave of gobby's.

Ok, loading up game.

Seven discs? :wacko:

Glad I got the DVD version.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

BG2 was 4, 5 if you count the expansion.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

BG2 was 5 or 6

...ummm...4...close, though... :wacko:

ah true, then BG1 was  :)

...BG was 5, yup... :)

So there is no chance at all I'll be able to run NWN2? That is just utterly maddening!

I can't play anything anymore! Kotor 1 and 2 were the only games I really enjoyed during the last couple of years and I was hoping I could play NWN2. I'm sorry but I gotta say it... You bastards!

So there is no chance at all I'll be able to run NWN2? That is just utterly maddening!

I can't play anything anymore! Kotor 1 and 2 were the only games I really enjoyed during the last couple of years and I was hoping I could play NWN2.  I'm sorry but I gotta say it... You bastards!

What are your specs?