• Jedi Academy (JA)
    • Jedi Outcast (JO)
    • Star Wars Battlefront 1
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • Empire at War
    • Revnge of the Sith
    • Obi-Wan
    • Attack of The Clones

LA released Tie fighter as part of a collection which included X-Wing and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter. However I seem to recall people having problems playing the game. You have been warned.

Ah...I think I'll pass and reminisce about Dad's inability to play.

• 1 month later...

KotOR 2, followed by Tie Fighter, BUT !!!!

My all time fave isnt on the list.

REBELLION 250px-Star_War_Rebellion.jpg

Its old, its bugged but nothing... nothing gives you more of a hardon than blowing up an entire system with your Deathstar.

-Farb

"Politicians. Little tin gods on wheels". -Rudyard Kipling. A European Fallout timeline? Dont mind if I do!

KotOR 2, followed by Tie Fighter, BUT !!!!

My all time fave isnt on the list.

REBELLION 250px-Star_War_Rebellion.jpg

Its old, its bugged but nothing... nothing gives you more of a hardon than blowing up an entire system with your Deathstar.

-Farb

you scare me

that sucker is one of the biggest friggin times sinks I've ever seen!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I would say KOTOR and KOTOR 2

Although Jedi Knights and the space battles of Empire at War were fun to play.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I would say KOTOR and KOTOR 2

Although Jedi Knights and the space battles of Empire at War were fun to play.

IMO can't have a discussion about best Star War games without including Rogue Squadron (the series). Those games were fantastic. That said, I enjoyed KOTOR 1 the most.

Honorable mentions are Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, KOTOR II (could have been GREAT), and Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

I regret to say that I've never played any of the space simulators.

I didn't like Flight simulators back when they were published, but I suspect I would play one nowadays.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Rogue Squadron, the first one on N64 was really good, I got a lot of enjoyment out of it. It just had a lot of realism to it for such a game, like Stormtroopers coming out of blown up buildings, I remember wasting all my time trying to kill every last one of them :)

Shame that "Battle for Naboo" with a similar engine too Rogue Squadron wasnt as good, and I would have really loved a good Episode 1 game which was vehicle orientated.

Episode 1 was really good, didnt last too long but it was like a really version of KotOR and Jedi Knight put together, it had dialogue and you could choose different options - although not as much dialogue as KotOR has.

Rogue Squadron, the first one on N64 was really good, I got a lot of enjoyment out of it. It just had a lot of realism to it for such a game, like Stormtroopers coming out of blown up buildings, I remember wasting all my time trying to kill every last one of them :sorcerer:

Shame that "Battle for Naboo" with a similar engine too Rogue Squadron wasnt as good, and I would have really loved a good Episode 1 game which was vehicle orientated.

Episode 1 was really good, didnt last too long but it was like a really version of KotOR and Jedi Knight put together, it had dialogue and you could choose different options - although not as much dialogue as KotOR has.

Yeah I really enjoyed the Episode 1 game as well. Dialogue options, good 3D platforming, good lightsaber and force techniques. All in all a good (albeit, frustrating) game.

Star Wars games I couldn't live without:

1.) KOTOR

2.) Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (when you get that saber, it's 3rd person mode the rest of the game... and a great game it is)

3.) Rogue Squadron

After that, KOTOR II, Jedi Outcast, Episode 1, the arcade version of Pod Racer, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Academy, etc. Lots of good games.

Rogue Squadron, the first one on N64 was really good, I got a lot of enjoyment out of it. It just had a lot of realism to it for such a game, like Stormtroopers coming out of blown up buildings, I remember wasting all my time trying to kill every last one of them :)

Yeah I really enjoyed the Episode 1 game as well. Dialogue options, good 3D platforming, good lightsaber and force techniques. All in all a good (albeit, frustrating) game.

Star Wars games I couldn't live without:

1.) KOTOR

2.) Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (when you get that saber, it's 3rd person mode the rest of the game... and a great game it is)

3.) Rogue Squadron

After that, KOTOR II, Jedi Outcast, Episode 1, the arcade version of Pod Racer, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Academy, etc. Lots of good games.

Ive been tryin to get Jedi Academy ever since i got hooked on jedi knight 2 jedi outcast....Every time i find it it gets soldb4 i get there with money lol =-)

Ive been tryin to get Jedi Academy ever since i got hooked on jedi knight 2 jedi outcast....Every time i find it it gets soldb4 i get there with money lol =-)

My solution is...............order it online.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

My solution is...............order it online.

I found my copy in one of those bargain bins - it's a fairly old game now...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Still pretty good though.

Good combat but storyline isnt there.

It's a nice variation from KOTOR for those who like to exert their own real-time fighting skill for a while, instead of being frustrated at your character not hitting because you set their STR too low...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Best Star Wars games:

KOTOR II

KOTOR I

Please remove KotOR 2 from that list. It wasn't finished, so pretty much any other SW game beats it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest Accept
Best Star Wars games:

KOTOR II

KOTOR I

Please remove KotOR 2 from that list. It wasn't finished, so pretty much any other SW game beats it.

Nevvah'!

Even do KotOR II wasn't finished it kicked all of the other SW-games arses. Except from KotOR 1, who was about equally good.

So KotOR II pwnz, even do it wasn't finished.

Best Star Wars games:

KOTOR II

KOTOR I

Don't even start with me. I will bring Architect in here and let him rant. K2 was a far better game than anything else out there. K1 and K2 are equally as good and both are probably the best SW material that has been put out in the last 10 years.