• Jedi Academy (JA)
    • Jedi Outcast (JO)
    • Star Wars Battlefront 1
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • Empire at War
    • Revnge of the Sith
    • Obi-Wan
    • Attack of The Clones

Darktroopers are so ghey, they like pwn you in one shot, when I see one I just bolt like hell.

As you should! RUN, MY PRETTY! RUN!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Both of the Kotor games were simply brilliant, but actually prefer Kotor 2 to Kotor 1. I believe the depth given to the Kreia character as well as the intrigue surrounding The Exile make this game the most well-written I have ever played. Period. Only Baldur's Gate comes close.

Revenge of the Sith had the best lightsaber combat but KotOR I had the best story......I am so confused on what to vote for

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

• 4 weeks later...

Some more games not mentioned

Jedi starfighter

Bount hunter (Jango Fetts Game)

Starwars Tarakasi (old arcade fighter)

Rebal assult (old pc game)

Starwars Demolition (Simular to twisted Metal)

and that all of them that I can remmember right now

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I haven't played any of the old flight sim type games such as Tie Fighter partly because I've never owned a Nintendo system and I've heard those games didn't really port well to PC.

However, I really want to play them, especially Tie Fighter (I've heard that game is soooo good for what it is).

Anyway, I may get a Wii for that purpose...you can download any title that has ever been on a Nintendo platform (for a fee, of course).

I will probably get a Wii before a 360.

Anyway, I think KOTOR 1 is probably the best of the bunch I have familiarity with (JO, JA, K1, K2) but only because it was so polished and had a lot of sidequests.  K2 had a much more interesting story.  It really is close as to which is better, IMO.

and for those of you who can't wait for the next Jedi Knight game....I think you will get that in the new game (which is called Force Unleashed I think).  I suspect it will be much closer to JK than KOTOR.  I doubt they will keep using the JK name.

Lawrence Hollands games were all in the years WAY before N64 made it's debut. You could give an ancient P133 a kick and have tie fighter and Xwing working for you no problem.

Now you can't get Tiefighter to work WITHOUT having win 95 specifically as the op system (trust me... enough of a fanbase exsists that they've exhausted EVERYTHING to get this sucker to work. It all failed)

I think one of the biggest losses when Lucasarts rebuilt itself was the loss of the future Totally Games crew, and the crew that did Dark Forces.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now you can't get Tiefighter to work WITHOUT having win 95 specifically as the op system (trust me... enough of a fanbase exsists that they've exhausted EVERYTHING to get this sucker to work. It all failed)

Yes you can, the X-Wing fighter collection includes both X-Wing and Tie Fighter, both will run on windows XP.

Why is Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight not in that poll?

Why are the X-Wing games not in that poll? Anyone remember TIE-Fighter?

But you have Obi-Wan and Revenge of the Sith there? :angry:

TIE and JK were the best Star Wars games ever. No other Star Wars FPS (or any FPS, imo) comes close to how great JK was. And Tie Fighter was just the pimp daddy of its time. Straight up :wacko:

Some more games not mentioned

Jedi starfighter

I really liked the two Starfighters they made. I like flight simulators and I liked star wars. The story wasn't too bad either (although I was 6 years younger when this came out so I don't know what I'd think of it now).

Yes you can, the X-Wing fighter collection includes both X-Wing and Tie Fighter, both will run on windows XP.

Tie Fighter Collectors CD rom no longer works. THe rerelease that they had doesn't have the last 4/5 tours of duty in them. it ends with Zarrin going rogue and nearly kidnaping the emperor.

Revenge of the Sith had the best lightsaber combat but KotOR I had the best story......I am so confused on what to vote for

Jedi Academy had the best LS combat

As a matter of fact, Jedi Academy/JO lightsaber combat sucked. Running around in circles beyond lightsaber range, jumping and rolling around like crazy simply does not qualify as "combat". And when you actually got into saber range, results were way too random. Not to mention the ridiculously unbalanced Force powers.

...And I spent some 4 years in JO/JA clans, playing competitively and stuff. So I know something about it.

On the other hand, the RotS game, for all its faults, had an awesome lightsaber combat system, with combos, parries, blocks, counterhits, stuns, and Force powers that worked without breaking the flow of the duel, or the game itself. Different lightsaber styles for each character as well. I wish they would release a Tekken-style game like the limited vs mode the game featured.

But yeah, TIE Fighter (the classic with iMuse music) > all.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm starting to notice a pattern...

Anyone who was playing games in the early ninties said Tie Fighter

Anyone who played from about '97 on said either Jedi Academy/Jedi Outcast or KoToR.

One that I don't believe has been mentioned.

Republic Commando.

This game doesn't get enough credit. This is actually extremely similar to Gears of War, and it came out a few years earlier. Gears of War isn't innovative, but rather immatative. Squad options, healing, the only thing that RC lacks is online play. This should have been a strong case for game of the year, but everyone just pushed it aside. Best innovative FPS of the new century? Republic Commando.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

One that I don't believe has been mentioned.

Republic Commando.

This game doesn't get enough credit. This is actually extremely similar to Gears of War, and it came out a few years earlier. Gears of War isn't innovative, but rather immatative. Squad options, healing, the only thing that RC lacks is online play. This should have been a strong case for game of the year, but everyone just pushed it aside. Best innovative FPS of the new century? Republic Commando.

LOL

Republic Commando copied all of its ideas from other games. And it still sucked.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well it still doesn't get enough credit.

You are right, it doesn't. The game is very decent, nigh great, although it borrows most of its mechanics from Freedom Fighters. The only actual complaints I have is the small amount and variety of enemies you face and the fact that it's awfully short.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds