• Star Wars Battlefront 1
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • Empire at War
    • Revnge of the Sith
    • Obi-Wan
    • Attack of The Clones

What no lego star wars... That game has some of the funniest SW moments

ever, particularly II, vader and ben stopping their duel to both wave at luke

was very funny, as was lukes roving bionic hand at the end of empire, and...

Even so I would vote KotOR I as the best, just good gameplay, and a great

story, end of statement.

laterz...

I guess some of you guys are to young to remeber the games way back on the super NES, the movie games, but come on you forgot Shadows of the Empire, that was by far one of the best n64 games. You got to destroy something that seemed like the death star, by flying the falcon into it episode 6 style sigh, this bored fills up with more and more idiots everyday.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

oh and what about rogue Squad..... come on you could fly the falcon. I loved flying around the damn Walker, and watching the thing fall.

Sigh I say we ban idiots from making any more pools over again for the 100th time, and with each new pool the list just gets worse.

Still say shadows of the emptire is one of my top 2

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

I voted KOTOR II. Its a truly wonderful game it's just unfortuntate Obsidian didn't have enought time to complete it.

KOTOR, now that game has that thang that made Baldur's gate a unique experience. Bioware deserves much respect.

Bankai - "Zabimaru Howl !"

aww you failed to list the real good old ones, as for best Star Wars game I pick X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter :brows:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

BF2 Ftw (w00t)

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

aww you failed to list the real good old ones, as for best Star Wars game I pick X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter  o:)

Yes, the best Star Wars games aren't on the list :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

aww you failed to list the real good old ones, as for best Star Wars game I pick X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter  o:)

Yes, the best Star Wars games aren't on the list :(

Of course they are silly, K1 and K2. :sorcerer:

Once upon a time in a galaxy far away, Lucas Arts made not only games, but great games :p

How can you possibly compare the Kotor games to the goodness that is the x-wing/tie-fighter games?!? :rolleyes:

starwarsjt1.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And this:

B00000K57S.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

kotor 1 just because of how long it is. I had a lot of fun with the obi won game when i was really young and battlefront 2 is actually pretty good. if they make a third they need to be have a ability to create your own jedi and lead Jedi campains

Kotor 2 is also up their but i felt it retrogressed from k1

Edited by jclark1675

I think the best Star Wars game was the one nobody mentioned.... The one on Nintendo 64. It's been so long, I don't remember the name of it.

shadows of the empire?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.