First Mistakes

did you ever make some mistakes the first time you played?

Ex:

did you side with someone that you didn't want too?

Did you end up killing one of the Jedi Masters when you didn't want to?

I did.I killed Kavar and I was trying to go LS.By accident,I sided with Vaklu.

P.S I know this is off topic, but I apologize for the Necro-posting.It was mostly my little brother(we have to share a name.I know,it's gay).

Nothing amazing for me, but I've played RPGs before. My mom, though...

She keeps clicking through conversation without reading it fully. And sometimes she accidentally clicks on a reply. So for instance, even though she was lightside, she ended up killing the Sullustan you meet on Citadel Station (the one who's getting harassed by the thugs), keeping Ramana as her slave, and threatening to stick Atton with her vibroblade.

And she's just on her first (chosen) planet...

Nothing amazing for me, but I've played  RPGs before. My mom, though...

She keeps clicking through conversation without reading it fully. And sometimes she accidentally clicks on a reply. So for instance, even though she was lightside, she ended up killing the Sullustan you meet on Citadel Station (the one who's getting harassed by the thugs), keeping Ramana as her slave,  and threatening to stick Atton with her vibroblade.

And she's just on her first (chosen) planet...

Your mom plays KotOR II? :( That's... cool! :D

Hmm... Didn't make any mistake i can remember atm atleast.

There are such things as mistakes; there is only fate.

Isn't that little bit paradoxic? :-

My first Exile sucked. But since game was soooo easy it was not problem really tho

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Same happened to me, until I finally managed to create good strategy: Run with Master Speed from lightsabers, destroy one, heal, repeat and repeat. >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

did you ever make some mistakes the first time you played?

Ex:

did you side with someone that you didn't want too?

Did you end up killing one of the Jedi Masters when you didn't want to?

I did.I killed Kavar and I was trying to go LS.By accident,I sided with Vaklu.

P.S I know this is off topic, but I apologize for the Necro-posting.It was mostly my little brother(we have to share a name.I know,it's gay).

So far, K2 is still interesting. Hardly remember making mistakes at all. Only one being where Kreia kills off Jedi masters on Dantooine without being enough explanation. Most of games played so far, even as DS, when killing and earning DS points was done by choice.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Umm... you wrote originally "There are such things as mistakes; there is only fate."

So if fate is only thing that is how there can be mistakes? :(

If I did ever end up playing as a Jedi character that did not like, would simply restart again. And considering K2's length, restarting and leveling up again to around 16+ is not exactly long.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I didn't finish Nar Shadda, which didn't matter because Master {unpronounceable} found his own way to Dantooine, also Telos getting their fuel from The Exchange made it appear it was supposed to be like that. I can't remember why I couldn't find him and it was slightly frustrating... and weird having empty party slots, (I knew about Mira being a possible NPC), but the really weird part was when a big black Droid turned up and started picking on Remote, saying confusing things about me like he knew me. :p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.