NWN2 Discussion Thread

roshan

The problem is that theyve seem to forgot to include Antialiasing Settings or the engine plain doesnt support it. It does not work to force it using Nvidia controls.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Can anyone tell me what the hell's wrong with the installation of the game? I got it off d2d, now it keeps asking for an activation code and wont let me play the damn game.

What's worse, I didn't get an activation code!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

There have been a ton of warnings regarding the bugs of the D2D version. Your best bet is to look at the BioWare boards.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ugh. It was either this, or wait until the 10th. Bio boards, here I come.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Easier for one of you to explain it in laymens terms than be bothered by searching the world wide net.  ;)

Antialiasing makes jagged edges smooth.

"An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually retrieve your onlock code.

PLease make sure, that you have prepared the folloing information:

-Registration Code

-Unlock request code which is displayed below.

After that, please call the number ..."

What the **** is this!? I've done everything I can think of and this keeps coming up! Nothing works! I've seen nothing about it over on the Bio boards. For god sakes I just want to play the god damn game I paid money for!

- Everlast

Have not bought game yet, but would have liked NWN2 avatars to have sharper expressions. Although avatars from original NWN were more like concept art, face portraits were distinct.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

My game is dead until a fix is released for this exit point bug I'm having. Reloading the game from the beginning of the encounter doesn't work, and neither does restarting the game or my system.

Until then I'm going to have to start a new game, go through the 14 hours or so of gameplay I've gotten through in my original, and hope the same thing doesn't happen again :thumbsup: Or I could just sit and wait.

It was getting really good, too <_< this is like one of those ****ty cliffhanger TV finales you have to wait another season to conclude.

"An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually retrieve your onlock code.

-Registration Code

What the **** is this!? I've done everything I can think of and this keeps coming up! Nothing works! I've seen nothing about it over on the Bio boards. For god sakes I just want to play the god damn game I paid money for!

Could it be a copyright protection disc/disc reader sort of problem?

Sounds odd.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

-Registration Code

Probably you have some other title with an older version of SecuROM installed that might cause problems.

Just a guess.

Anyway, it is kind of annoying that NWN2 uses copy protection.

Hopefully there will be a patch soon to remove it (as well as No-CD).

ok so my thread got locked, so i'll jus post it here:

My first build will probably be a Metal Bard, Lemmy KillMinstrel. Bard 15/Blackguard 5 maybe? Tiefling naturally, uses greatswords. Heavy emphasis on constitution (no one can drink like Lemmy) and strength, after them charisma (the moles can be a real mood killer) and dex (after all, he's a bassist). Int will be 10 and wis 6. I could throw a few fighter levels in there, or a couple of barb levels.

Now i'd appreciate any help with when to actually dual class as i'm new with DnD 3.5.

I only work 4 hours today, and after work I'm going straight to my local store (I think it's called Tradition) to pick up this game. I went there one day before Gothic 3 was released and asked if they wouldn't let me buy a copy beforehand, but the nerds behind the counter looked totally shocked and almost yelled "NOOOOOO!!" in my face, so I didn't dare to go and ask the same thing about Neverwinter Nights 2 :thumbsup:

It's annoying hearing everyone else getting the game like.. a week before me. At least that's how it feels.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My first build will probably be a Metal Bard, Lemmy KillMinstrel. Bard 15/Blackguard 5 maybe? Tiefling naturally, uses greatswords. Heavy emphasis on constitution (no one can drink like Lemmy) and strength, after them charisma (the moles can be a real mood killer) and dex (after all, he's a bassist). Int will be 10 and wis 6. I could throw a few fighter levels in there, or a couple of barb levels.

Now i'd appreciate any help with when to actually dual class as i'm new with DnD 3.5.

Question.

What are the in game stats for Tieflings? My memory is that they have a built in -2 to charisma. Not too much of a penalty, but might weaken your bardpowers.

Question.

What are the in game stats for Tieflings? My memory is that they have a built in -2 to charisma. Not too much of a penalty, but might weaken your bardpowers.

yeah, but this isnt exactly a power build. now i dont want to gimp the char on purpose by switching to blackguard too early / soon, but the char pretty much requires tiefling. half demon black metal bard, do i have a choice? :thumbsup: