NWN2 Discussion Thread

roshan

Someone's a bit anxious. :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's the 31st. Tomorrow.

Heja Sverige!!

Yes, he did.

nwnloltastic.PNG

Heja Sverige!!

I mean "sheep shot".

Heja Sverige!!

You mean "sheep shot".

Fixed.

Too late for the stupid edit.

Heja Sverige!!

Yes, he did.

Jeeeee-zus Christ! Somebody hire a copy editor! Where did you get that, P?

I mean, some modder wrote that for his or her NWN module, right? No one was paid to write that, right?

Edit: added the incredulous questions

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

pidesco: LOL

I find it hilarious that all the bashing that Roshan has done on NWN2 that he's so excited about it. I hope he realizez that since this is an Obsidian baord praise for the game is likely going to be the vast majority. Most of us wouldn't be here if we didn't enjoy Obsidian's previous work whether it's KOTOR2 or the big wig's prior work at BIS/Interplay.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It arrives in stores on November 1 where I am at.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Some people at BioWare have apparently got their copies pre-launch, because there are a number of people with NWN2 registered. I think I saw the first one Saturday when I noticed someone had posted in the forums you need a NWN2 key for

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i have to go on a business trip to CA today, and won't be back till wednesday. then i have a mad rush to type up as much of my research proposal as i can before i meet with my advisor thursday. i won't be in the know w.r.t. NWN2 till the weekend at the earliest, though i may break down and buy it as soon as i see the preliminary reviews from folks around here.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Playtesters most likely from the MP beta and other stuff.

They didnt get a key, did they?

I thought it was more like employees of EB games and the like who hogged copies of their own as soon as they camein stock.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yes, he did.

Jeeeee-zus Christ! Somebody hire a copy editor! Where did you get that, P?

I mean, some modder wrote that for his or her NWN module, right? No one was paid to write that, right?

Edit: added the incredulous questions

For the record, I got that image from the post above mine which, when it was first posted didn't show the correct image because of server issues. As you can see, Lare has fixed his post.

Heja Sverige!!

It's 16th of November now.

Why the hell do you need 16 days to put CDs on a plane, use the postal service, then truck them to various stores?! WHY?!

I predict further delays, eventually resulting in 30th of November. Go go globalism.