Where should I buy a 7900?

I'm up-grading to the 7900, but I would like to spend only around $200 and was having trouble finding anything for that price. I want to put this in a mobile desktop so I believe I need the "go" model of the graphics-card, but I could be mistaken...

Thanks for your help,

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm not even sure the Go model is sold separately. Are you thinking about one of those low models? Or one with passive cooling?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This is the PC I want to upgrade, and it says the newer models use the GeForce Go 7900 GTX so how cheap do you think I could get one? If there's nothing ~$300, what card would you recomend?

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

This is the PC I want to upgrade, and it says the newer models use the GeForce Go 7900 GTX so how cheap do you think I could get one? If there's nothing ~$300, what card would you recomend?

Contact Alienware and ask if it's possible to upgrade your computers graphics and how much it costs.

Yeah, that would be my first step ... but I still don't understand; the linked laptop already has an nVidia Go 7900 GTX with 256MB GDDR3 RAM, so is that what you want to upgrade to, or from?

Either way I'd talk to Alienware/Dell.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT