Revan's Fate

What do u think happended to Revan?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think happended to Revan?

• Revan is dead.He was killed by the True Sith.
    • Revan has been captured by the True Sith and cannot escape.
    • Revan is spying on the True Sith to discover their plans.
    • If Revan is LS,he has been trying to defeat the True Sith single handedly,to defend the Republic.
    • If Revan is DS,he has been trying to defeat the True Sith single handedly,to defeat the True Sith's current Dark Lord.
    • If Revan is LS,he has new companions,maybe an army,and is fighting the True Sith to defend the Republic.
    • If Revan is DS,he has new companions,maybe an army and is trying to defeat the True Sith's Current Dark Lord.
    • Revan is fighting with the True Sith in a different war against an unknown army.
    • None of the above (please post your thought)

I do think that Revan went the Terrorist route, and joining other enemies within the True Sith Empire to Fight them.

But During an unexpected battle, he gets captured, Hk-47 gets shot up and forcing T3-M4 to escape within the Ebon Hawk with a Damaged Hk-47 in tow.

I do think that Revan wanted, or was thinking about using the Exile as a Trumiph card.

Theory: Revan design the battle of Malachor 5 to force the Exile out of the Jedi Civil War. So by having an unique state within the force and not potential unstable like the rest of the Dark Jedi under his command during the Jedi Civil War.

A comination of:

Revan is spying on the True Sith to discover their plans.

If Revan is LS,he has been trying to defeat the True Sith single handedly,to defend the Republic.

He's spying on them singlehandedly, determining how to best defeat them and defend the Republic

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

For Architect Hey, I wrote message that was mostly exactly like that before you did that! :p:thumbsup:

So that is my number 2 guess what Revan is doing.

My numbah 1 guess he is having chicks, booze and stuff in some pr0n-planet of SW Universe

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect
For Architect Hey, I wrote message that was mostly exactly like that before you did that! :p;)

My numbah 1 guess he is having chicks, booze and stuff in some pr0n-planet of SW Universe

You mean this?

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=634017

Yep, you did. But the main thing is, we both agree that the idea is a decent one and makes quite a lot of sense. Besides, my rambling is based off this: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=594160

So either way, Jediphile kind of beat us both to it. Me, you and him all agree on the same idea, it's just that we all have our own way of explaning the same idea. :thumbsup: And anyway, I like the way I've explained the theory :p :D

But your own rambling on who the 'True Sith' are was a good rambling to read too. Oh yeah, and about your number one idea; it seems quite possible (I'll refer to Revan as a male for this):

When Revan's memories started returning he remembered that the reason why he was considered as this tactical genius was not because he was a smart guy or anything, but because he was an alcoholic! That's right.

When Revan first led the Jedi who left to fight against the Mandalorians in war; at first, he had no idea what he was doing. He was a clumsy idiot who used to say stupid things like "Are you an angel?" To the women in the Republic fleet and "Messa gonna talk like a gungan!"

The Jedi and the Republic had to rely on the skills and tactics of the Jedi General Exile to avoid themselves from getting crushed so quickly against the Mandalorians. No one took Revan seriously, because nothing he said made any sense, he just spoke lots of random garbage.

Yeah, it was his idea to lead the Jedi and the Republic against the Mandalorians, but after seeing holo-footage of what the Mandalorians have done in battle, he became really scared and cried "Mummy!!!' (Referring to Kreia). Yes, for some odd reason Revan thought that he was adopted and that Kreia was his real mum, but it didn't help, because Kreia (the twisted enigmatic old hag she is) played along with it.

Now, the Exile decided to set up a secret base during the war for the Jedi/Republic in a remote world in the outer-rim that has just one small city known as Anchordam. Since no one was expecting Revan to do or say anything useful, they decided to just let him wander off and do his own thing (he wanted to run around the woods in a pink dress).

One day on the outer-rim world, he chanced across the small city (or town if you like) of Anchordam, where the place was riddled with prostitutes, drug addicts and alcoholics. Succumbing to peer pressure from many of the locals, Revan got into the drugs and booze and so on, and one day, returned to the secret base heavily under the influence of alcohol.

He started rattling off things that he would consider to be stupid and irrelevant as a sober person, but the stuff he was actually saying was really high-quality tactical genius stuff.

Revan returned to battle and eventually led the Jedi and the Republic to victory, but note that he never gave up on the booze, so he continued to rave on about stuff that he would never say if he was sober, but stuff that actually turned out to be useful.

But...something happened. Revan went back to that planet for some more 'supplies' and he got into some nasty drugs that turned him into a violet type of drunk (he never gave up the booze). The drugs gave him these hallucinations that this secret Empire in the unknown regions known as the 'True Sith' existed, when in reality, no such Empire exists.

Revan fell to the dark-side and used his 'drunken genius' to convert others and make them become part of his 'master plan' which in the end, turned out to be the dumbest, most nonsense plan ever (but only because of his hallucinations) about this 'True Sith' Empire.

Anyway, after the events of KotOR and all that stuff, Revan remembered all of this, and after learning from Bastila that she's a virgin (he doesn't sleep with virgins, they just aren't his thing) he told everyone that he had to go off 'alone' to fight these 'True Sith' (when being sober he knows they don't exist) but that was just an excuse to go back to that planet and get back into the drugs, the alcohol and hook up with some prostitutes.

Revan said he may never return, and to this day, he's still on the planet. He can't get off the drugs and the booze, and he's been diagnosed with dementia, so now he doesn't remember where he came from, who he is, what he did, who he knew and so on. He doesn't remember how to fly a ship, and everyone on the planet is too drugged up and/or drunk to be able to fly a ship, so Revan is stuck on the planet...

:p

Yep Xard. I think your theory really has a lot going for it...

Edited by The Architect

For Architect Hey, I wrote message that was mostly exactly like that before you did that! :p;)

You mean this?

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=634017

Yep, you did. But the main thing is, we both agree that the idea is a decent one and makes quite a lot of sense. Besides, my rambling is based off this: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=594160

So either way, Jediphile kind of beat us both to it. Me, you and him all agree on the same idea, it's just that we all have our own way of explaning the same idea. :lol: And anyway, I like the way I've explained the theory :p :D

Oh, I was not accusing you or anything like that (notice ;) and :p ) :)

Just wanted to say "hey I thought in that way too, zomg!".

Jediphile, where are you? He was my favorite poster in Kotor/SW area :(

edit: Besides, my theory (in the link) is flooded with typos. I was damn tired then and there is this "only 1 hour time to edit" limit. So it is just good you've made this same theory in more clearer format :)

edit2: And there is certain difference in theories. I concentrate more on what True Sith are (and in this way at end of my ramble on Revan too). Jediphile and you concentrate more on Revan.

In either way we talk about same thing :)

edit: What's purpose of this message... :-

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect
Oh, I was not accusing you or anything like that (notice ;) and :p:)

Just wanted to say "hey I thought in that way too, zomg!".

Jediphile, where are you? He was my favorite poster in Kotor/SW area :p

edit: Besides, my theory (in the link) is flooded with typos.  I was damn tired then and there is this "only 1 hour time to edit" limit. So it is just good you've made this same theory in more clearer format :)

edit2: And there is certain difference in theories. I concentrate more on what True Sith are (and in this way at end of my ramble on Revan too). Jediphile and you concentrate more on Revan.

In either way we talk about same thing :)

edit: What's purpose of this message... :)

Ah, I see. *Hits himself with big hammer*

Jediphile will sadly never be posting on these forums again :p It's a long story (you bastard Calax)! :angry: He's joined LucasForums now (that's why I've signed up with them).

The only way Jediphile will come back is if Calax apologizes to him, lets me know he's apologized to him and then I send him a PM on LucasForums telling him what Calax said (because he doesn't even check on the forums anymore either) and he won't be notified via email if he's been sent a new PM or not.

I know I'm reading too much into things and I don't know 'both sides of the story' in the event, but at least from what Jediphile has said, he wasn't in the wrong. The point is, I don't care who's right or wrong, I just want Jediphile back, posting on here again! I think he exaggerated, deciding not to post, let alone even check on the forums anymore, but oh well, he has made his mind up and it's his decision.

Anyway, we all agree on the same theory and that's all that matters. And the one hour post editing time limit is annoying, because I would have edited some of the stuff on my stupid post about 'Revan being an alcoholic' as there were parts I didn't like that I could of changed and made better, but oh well.

Oh yeah, and to all who those who have read the introduction and part one of my KotOR III story so far who are waiting for more of my story to read. Well, I haven't worked on it since I've done part one because...

a) I really can't be stuffed and;

b) All these KotOR comics (with Zayne in them and stuff) seem to be doing some fleshing out (so it may affect what I can/can't do in my story) so I'm going to wait until they've finished them all and see what they have/haven't 'dealt with' and then if necessary, I'll make any necessary adjustments to my story (so it doesn't clash or contradict with anything from the relevant comics and games) which means I might have to make a new story.

By the way, I too read what happens in the comics from Wookieepedia like you do Xard :D not because I'm an el cheapo, but because I don't collect Star Wars comics and even if I wanted to find and purchase these KotOR comics, I wouldn't know where to find them (mainly because I haven't bothered to look for them) and that won't change, since I don't want to look for and purchase them.

None of the Above. Revan went through a lot to make sure Her ( yes HER ) plan remained secret. I'm happy to leave it that way.

When you say 'none of the above', do you just mean Darth Rexon's options, or does that also include the 'civil war' theory as well? Because you see, I agree that Revan went through a lot to make sure his/her plan remained secret, for reasons that I've included in the theory rambling of mine.

Edited by The Architect

For Architect Hey, I wrote message that was mostly exactly like that before you did that! :) :)

And doing that while trying to teach those females basic Force powers, not to mention force bonds. Very impressive, somehow.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

{The Architect.}

Now, the Exile decided to set up a secret base during the war for the Jedi/Republic in a remote world in the outer-rim that has just one small city known as Anchordam. Since no one was expecting Revan to do or say anything useful, they decided to just let him wander off and do his own thing (he wanted to run around the woods in a pink dress).

:lol: Do you have Fable or is this drawn from personal experience? :p

Good theory on the True Sith, and it does make sense about the nature of the True Sith ie coming from Ludo Kresh.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Guest The Architect
:dragon: Do you have Fable or is this drawn from personal experience? :lol:

Good theory on the True Sith, and it does make sense about the nature of the True Sith ie coming from Ludo Kresh.

:) Yeah, I have Fable. I bought it off a mate who told me the game was crap. I told him I heard it was good, so I bought it off him to see for my-self. Turns out he was right; the game sucks balls if you ask me!

And I'm glad you like the theory. :dragon: