What are you wearing right now?

Bokishi

It got it's name because a lot of redneck wife beating Texans, and future redneck wife beating Texans (Laozi), wear them.

Dude, not just Texans.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah, but you Texans sure are an easy target.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Its our diphthongs

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The "wife-beater" was brought to the masses by Kid Rock, that idiot who was married to Pamela Anderson for a while. I'm not calling him an idiot because of his music (which is bad, though), but because she's been with Tommy Lee, man. You just can't compete with that.

Anyway, t-shirt and jeans, yo. And I think Feng's shirt gave me a seizure.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I first heard the term used in NOFX songs.

Speaking of Pam, doesn't she have some form of hepatits that will eventually be fatal?

cut your hair kor!

Hell no! I'd be just about bald then. Actually for that last pic originally I had my bangs pulled down in front so you couldn't see my face. Then I saw my cigarettes as I set the timer for my camera. And you only have to burn the ends of your bangs once to learn the lesson to keep your hair back when around flame... :blink:

and to stay on topic, I'm putting on my pajamas in a minute or two.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You can add a hoodie, touque and fat ass jacket to the mix.  I'm going to see if I can get out of my parking spot.

imgp0226oa9.jpg

Haha, the funny thing is the warmer Calfornia and the lower to middlin' states get the colder Canada gets. They're still growing strawberries and selling them at roadside stands here and it's one day to November. Suck it Canada and Northern Europe.

On topic: A few minutes ago I was wearing another Sam and Fuzzy shirt, just the Skull Panda Skull on a black background, some semi worn out faded bluejeans, frayed around the cuffs, couple minor abrasions, and a black pair of suede Vans TNT2 sneakers.

Now I'm wearing nothing, not even the shirt.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

My dressing gown. I was dared to by a colleague.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A smile.....and nothing else.

Meh, beigeish jeans, and a long-sleeved flannel (dark red, green, and beige) shirt. Standard for me.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

True power comes from controlling your world in your jimjams ...

I always regret never saying to the RAF recruiters, when asked why I wanted to join

"I've always fancied going to work in my pyjamas"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Blue jeans and a purple T-shirt.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Shorts and a collared shirt, both grey.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds