• Green
    • Yellow
    • Red
    • Viridian
    • Orange/Bronze
    • Cyan
    • Silver
    • Violet

Well, I know Cyan and Orange were used in KOTOR as the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force colours, but for me, they also qualified as the worse Lightsaber colours. What a waste of over 1000 credits...

Heart of the Guardian is not orange--it's bronze, I think

Well whatever, orange and bronze are quite similar. You know CSI, you and I disagree alot, except for some things. I'm just wondering, if anyone, why people like Cyan, Viridian, etc.

What do you mean, "Disagree a lot, except for somethings?"

Well, I think people just don't want to have typical blue or green. They want to give it a whiter look.

Let's get HK out again.

Explanation: We disagree with a lot of things, however there are some things we agree with, although this isn't often.

And if I wanted something whiter, I'd go for silver as my Lightsaber colour, although I always use this with the Handmaiden and her double-bladed silver Lightsaber.

We both agree on that. Perfect match for Echani's white hair and white robe.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Makes sense too. Can't exactly think of using silver as colour for other characters like Disciple or even Atton.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

Is there actually a difference between orange and bronze? I havent noticed any difference, except that when I put a bronze crystal in my lightsaber, I ended up with two of the same lightsaber, personal crystal and all. And then the game glitched when I tried to equip it, and I was sent back to the main menu. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Am I the only one here who actually loves Cyan?! :aiee:

Seroiusly though. Were it not for that "Lightsaber is always on" glitch, I would use it all the time. I just think it looks good, personally. I *could* back that up, but would prefer not to :thumbsup:

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

i choose orange as my favorite except that it is really fat, and red is really skinny....i dont know why that is...

i like all the colors :shifty:

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

On a related note, since I didn't post it, I absolutely loathe Violet.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

the worst ones are the overused ones: violet (and probably silver)....not because it looks bad but because there are too accessible in the games.

I think that any color outside what is common in the movies should be limited to one per color (and not with all appearing during the span of an entire game). There should only be about 3 exotic colors accessible in the entire game (randomly determined), each one with a fully fleshed-out sidequest.

Exotic colors should be rare and should draw comments from joinables and those you meet.

I give mine the Orange/Bronze vote. Every other color seems to simbolize something in a Jedi/Stih's life. But these two colors just, well, I can't think of any meaning behind them.

I mean, silver could mean pure of heart, viridian I would expect to be wielded by an aged and extremely wise Jedi Consular, but I can't think of a purpose behind Orange or Bronze.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Perhaps, using your symbolism methodoligy, Orange/Bronze could be used like a gray jedi?

Thread pruned. Contribute constructively or do not post.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester