• Yellow
    • Red
    • Viridian
    • Orange/Bronze
    • Cyan
    • Silver
    • Violet

the kotor red :lol: is just ugly

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Least Favourite - if forced i would say green, the only character I would

be tempted to give it to would be kreia. But I prefer Viridian for her as

it kind of suits her. For my character I usually go for Orange, Silver or

Cyan. As they look individual (you won't find another jedi/sith with them)

Other Characters - Mira - Orange/Bronze - matches her hair. Atton - Purple.

Visas - Red/Purple. Handmaiden - Silver all the way!! Kreia - Viridian.

Disciple - Blue/Cyan. Bao-Dur - Bronze/Viridian.

If I give them two I either choose the two colours (where I have given a

character two colours (above)) or pick two that are close to one another

in the spectrum - eg Purple and Blue for Atton, Silver and Cyan for

Handmaiden.

Although I recently downloaded a mod from lucasfiles with some other

varient colours (including pink!!)

Laterz...

Why in the heck do you give Atton a purple lightsaber????? shocked.gif

Because I generally put him in dark robes, and give him plenty of stealth,

and I think that the purple suits a stealthy, assassin type character.

Simple as that. :dancing:

Laterz...

Hu ? :rolleyes: Its just red ? :aiee: What can be ugly about red ?!?!? :p

It's more of a pinkish color.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Red. Color of betrayal.

I bet RevanSithMaster would disagree...

I doubt that. See that in dueling.

I want to add a color: Pink.

See pic attached. Thanks to Shem for letting me show it.

post-19106-1165276116_thumb.jpg

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Aww... everyone's down on orange/bronze? Heck, my typical setup is a pair of single sabers, either yellow, orange or red. Looks good with the regular jedi robes, and it's got kind of a 'fiery' look when you're in there swinging double-handed.

CJ, if your yellow has an outline, you might need to try different video drivers to see if one gets it right. I might try that too, since my display makes the red sabers look too pale (not pink, just lower-contrast than any other color)

I think silver is weak, mostly because it's *not* silvery, just plain old white, like you forgot to put a color crystal in at all. Good for Handmaiden if she's wearing armo-robes, otherwise it's too bland and she should go with blue.

Also, not quite with the poll, but what's the consensus on appearance between double-bladed and paired sabers? I *always* go for separate sabers when I can get enough, even though the offhand is weaker. They just seem to have more animations than the staff does, and for it being an aggressive weapon it sure isn't handled that way when attacking.

Bronze is a good color, make you really like Sith...And I like it, but I rarely use it.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Interesting that orange is one of more disliked colours. For me, whenever I think of orange, would usually imagine it being reflective of how sunset looked on Dantooine from K1. While watching sun setting can be relaxing when there isn't exactly something important to do, it can be a bit dreadful, especially if one prefers a sunrise.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, I know Cyan and Orange were used in KOTOR as the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force colours, but for me, they also qualified as the worse Lightsaber colours. What a waste of over 1000 credits...

Heart of the Guardian is not orange--it's bronze, I think

Well, I know Cyan and Orange were used in KOTOR as the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force colours, but for me, they also qualified as the worse Lightsaber colours. What a waste of over 1000 credits...

Well whatever, orange and bronze are quite similar. You know CSI, you and I disagree alot, except for some things. I'm just wondering, if anyone, why people like Cyan, Viridian, etc.

Edited by Diego Varen

Well whatever, orange and bronze are quite similar. You know CSI, you and I disagree alot, except for some things. I'm just wondering, if anyone, why people like Cyan, Viridian, etc.

What do you mean, "Disagree a lot, except for somethings?"

Well, I think people just don't want to have typical blue or green. They want to give it a whiter look.

What do you mean, "Disagree a lot, except for somethings?"

Well, I think people just don't want to have typical blue or green. They want to give it a whiter look.

Let's get HK out again.

Explanation: We disagree with a lot of things, however there are some things we agree with, although this isn't often.

And if I wanted something whiter, I'd go for silver as my Lightsaber colour, although I always use this with the Handmaiden and her double-bladed silver Lightsaber.