• Green
    • Yellow
    • Red
    • Viridian
    • Orange/Bronze
    • Cyan
    • Silver
    • Violet

Urgh, what's with the poll spamming lately?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Green. I don't like neon-green. Or green in general. Except in nature on trees and ferns and stuff. :wacko:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't mind having cyan as lightsaber colour, except it is hard to place it as being either green or blue. Confusing to use as lightsaber crystal and can't really think of how it is part of force besides

being used for Mantle of the Force crystal colour in K1.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Thread Pruned: Could we please refrain from someohow equating sexual orientation with the affirmation/criticism of a colour choice? We are an inclusive community and I would be most disappointed to realise that this simple norm of the fora was being trivialised.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

^ :)

I was going to post something about how stupid young people don't know how to finish a simile, but it's kind of pointless now.

Green because pond scum, mint, Disciple :), and :x .... are all green.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Orange seemed ok rather than yellow. Hardly took silver, as it looked confusing and didn't know whether it was supposed to be white or light grey at all.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Yellow looked more like a faded colour in game rather than being bright like golden than at all. Strange colour to have for lightsaber, somehow. Ended up reloading my lightsaber choice in KotOR or using other colours for saber. And colour seems to be made of only one type.

As for bronze, could think of it as combination of few colours like say between red and orange. Something close to orange saber colour.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Bronze and Yellow both are not very nice looking colors, Bronze reminds me of the Crappy looking Lava Crystal (SWG) and Yellow .. yuck Elder Crystal (SWG) not to mention yellow look like pee .. so

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Im not particularly fond of silver, but I dislike viridian the most. I dont exactly hate it, but I tend to avoid using it if possible.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

• 2 weeks later...

None.

I love silver for Handmaiden. Blue is also very ok with her. Cyan maybe too, but I haven't had a cyan color crystal yet.

I love viridian for my main guy. Alternatively green or blue.

I love orange for Vistas. Violet or yellow would work as well.

And well, Kreia gets a bloodred lightsaber (she never goes lightside no matter how much influence I gain with her, which was a BIG hint about her true nature).

So really, I don't have any color I don't like.

None.

I love silver for Handmaiden. Blue is also very ok with her. Cyan maybe too, but I haven't had a cyan color crystal yet.

I love viridian for my main guy. Alternatively green or blue.

I love orange for Vistas. Violet or yellow would work as well.

And well, Kreia gets a bloodred lightsaber (she never goes lightside no matter how much influence I gain with her, which was a BIG hint about her true nature).

So really, I don't have any color I don't like.

I usually give handmaiden blue or purple or red when she's a dark jedi

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

viridian: its just green... no difference whatsoever.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"