• red
    • purple
    • silver
    • orange
    • viridian
    • cyan
    • bronze

Silver FTW

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

No pink lightsabers.  :(

i would love a pink lightsaber :o !!!! but, i picked silver on the poll

I know it is sad. Maybe they can mod one for the game.

Believe me, that's already been done many times over... :aiee:

I'll post a link when PCGAMEMODS is back up... :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

One could say that violet is formed by two colours generally. Red and blue. So, in a way, choosing violet colour for saber is in a way liking red and blue, thought not as being separate colours on their own.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

There is no violet? :D

...I'm not sure why I don't like purple. Memory association perhaps. I don't hate it, and it's ok for, say, clothing sometimes. But not as a saber, imo.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

purple the colour of noblity :)

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

That's true. Am not sure if same colour is suggestive of words that begin with homo... something.

Anyhow, without purple or green, some usual colours like red and blue seem ok as single blades, for contrast and balance. Brings back old SW memories from prequel stories.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

^ Purple was for the Roman Emperors, therefore your an imperialist... :( SITH! :(

found my secret have you pesky jedi, now prepre to taste the full power of the Dark side of the force! :wub:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

I knew that. :) It came from Northern Africa, some sort of sea creature was crush to make the dye(I think)

Then the Romans stole the formula and decreed that nobody else could use the colour except for the Emperor. Or something like that.

^ Purple was for the Roman Emperors, therefore your an imperialist... :o SITH! :aiee:

found my secret have you pesky jedi, now prepre to taste the full power of the Dark side of the force! :brows:

Whoever said I'm a Jedi was lying.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I knew that.  :lol: It came from Northern Africa, some sort of sea creature was crush to make the dye(I think)

Then the Romans stole the formula and decreed that nobody else could use the colour except for the Emperor. Or something like that.

Was an octopus i think, also i have a re-collection that it was first created by a people that live in the general area where Israel is now. The country from which Dido came from, the woman who ruled Carthage when Aneas (i think) was sailing from troy to italy to found rome supposedly, (or his descendants).

I knew that.  :mellow: It came from Northern Africa, some sort of sea creature was crush to make the dye(I think)

Was an octopus i think, also i have a re-collection that it was first created by a people that live in the general area where Israel is now. The country from which Dido came from, the woman who ruled Carthage when Aneas (i think) was sailing from troy to italy to found rome supposedly, (or his descendants).

This may stop any brain racking at least for me. :shifty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

What about a black inner blade, red outer blade with a touch of orange-yellow,

kind of reminds me of Sith eyes...

I gotta admire your imagination, however I cant help but ask... "And what kind of crystal do you plan on using to create four different colors in a single blade?"

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...