• Darth maul
    • malak
    • General Grievious
    • reaven
    • Mace windu
    • Sion
    • Luke skywalker

Guest The Architect
Ludo Kreesh was a Dark Lord of the Sith in TOTJ comics. Does that mean he was not weak, because my evidence shows that he did not even last as Dark Lord for a minute?

Well duh. :crazy: Of course Ludo Kressh was powerful. He had to have been, to have become the Dark Lord of the Sith in the first place. <_<

Edited by The Architect

The thing with Malak is, his assent to Dark Lord was not an act of power. He only became Dark Lord because he attacked Revan from afar while his attention was on the 4 Jedi that were about to attack him. It was an act of cowardice, an act unbecoming of a Sith Lord. So that's why I think he's the weakest of them all.

I guess a Sith Lord would argue that it doesn't matter how you win, only that you do. The ends justifying the means seems to be a common Sith/Dark Jedi trait after all. But I can see your point, Malak didn't fight Revan for the title Sith Lord...and when they did fight he lost.

Guest The Architect

Malak did the smart thing. If you have the choice, why fight someone you know you can

Edited by The Architect

Some points to make;

A: Comparing Sith Lords from different periods is difficult, mainly because the rule of two only started a thousand years before the films. It could be argued that When you have lots of Sith then those who take the mantle of Lord of the Sith would have to be more powerful as you've got more competition. Then again you could also argue that without having to worry about being shot in the back every second of the day you have more time to study and practice, so the Sith in question are more powerful as a result.

B: Comparing Jedi from different times is also difficult. The Jedi order has been almost wiped out twice, and I'd assume quite a lot of information and skills would have been lost at those times. Jedi from older times might have known force powers that were lost.

C: Comparing Luke Skywalker to anyone is pointless, his training was very short-a few months at most-while everyone else in the list had years of training. Its also worth noting that Vader and Papatine were attempting to convert Luke, not kill him outright, so they were probably not using their full powers when he faced them.

D: Before you can ask "Who is the weakest?" you first have to define what you mean by powerful. If you connect power to ability in the force then Grevious is the weakest-he had no force powers. If you mean power as in what they could do not just with the force but with other resorces then Sidious would be the outright strongest-he could call on an entire Empires worth of resorces. Likewise Luke would be considered weaker than Windu in this context, Windu could call on the help of the entire Jedi order if he needed to. Luke on the otherhand couldn't call on any Jedi for quite some time as there were no other Jedi around. Then again you could mean power as in physical strength, in which case Grevious wins as his punch could put a dent in the side of a starfighter.

C: Comparing Luke Skywalker to anyone is pointless, his training was very short-a few months at most-while everyone else in the list had years of training. Its also worth noting that Vader and Papatine were attempting to convert Luke, not kill him outright, so they were probably not using their full powers when he faced them.

We're not talking about movie Luke, we are talking about Grand Jedi Master he became.

edit: And in RotJ both of them used their full power

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ludo Kreesh was a Dark Lord of the Sith in TOTJ comics. Does that mean he was not weak, because my evidence shows that he did not even last as Dark Lord for a minute?

Well duh. :crazy: Of course Ludo Kressh was powerful. He had to have been, to have become the Dark Lord of the Sith in the first place. <_<

Ok, but how many Sith other than Ludo have been hit a rock and started to bleed?

Ok, but how many Sith other than Ludo have been hit a rock and started to bleed?

It must have been a very sharp rock.

ZOMG, sith are mortals! They BLEED!!!!!!! :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you serious? Characters bleed in Star Wars you know.

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know. Have any Sith other than Ludo Kressh been hit with a rock before?

ZOMG, sith are mortals! They BLEED!!!!!!! :brows:

:lol: Typical you. :thumbsup:

Edited by The Architect

Apparently it should've been siths but who cares. ^_^

I couldn't really help my self after reading that post. It was so stupid :brows:

Edited by Xard

:):lol: :lol:

Are you serious? Characters bleed in Star Wars you know.

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know. Have any Sith other than Ludo Kressh been hit with a rock before?

Exar Kun, Kas'im. And it was a diminutive rock that hit Kreesh.

Edited by DarthReliguim

Apparently it should've been siths but who cares. ^_^

Exactly. It doesn

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest The Architect
I would agree, its called Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, not the Siths Lords :lol: .... wait bad example.

:) You got that right.

And yeah, I know that Sith is both singular and plural, hence the reason why I said it doesn

Edited by The Architect

Architect, I rather you be like them than be like the OPG.

I am going to steal that pic and use it for my devious purpose.

Everyone in Star Wars pwns reaven.

but reaven pwns the Director that can't be named and SuperShadow.

yes a mispelled sith lord name can pwn both of them.

God, what is happening to me? :p I
Edited by Xard