• Count douku
    • Darth maul
    • malak
    • General Grievious
    • reaven
    • Mace windu
    • Sion
    • Luke skywalker

I voted Grevious because he was just annoying. Though Malak is probably weaker.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Off-Topic:

Purgatorio, You just insulted my third favorite SW PT character... but I will follow the Jedi Code and do nothing about it... because There is no emotion, there is Peace... :o

P.S.

You will not be able to make me falter from the Jedi, so don't even try...

On-Topic:

Grevious and Nihilus came very close, but Nihilus is weaker.... he is no true Sith Lord, not like Traya or Sion...

Weakest sith ever would have to go to who ever could bench the least right I bet sion could put up i don't know 200 lbs.

I don't imagine Traya could bench too much with only one hand. But, she's not a choice.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

He was good handling four lightsabers at once. That's the only thing I can think of him being good at.  :mellow:

Yet he gets his arse handed to him by Obi-Wan, who in the end kills him

with a blaster... lame.

I mean having 4 arms, each with a lightsaber and getting beaten by a jedi

with just 1, pathetic.

Plus he couldn't use the force.

Worst in the poll, no doubt.

^ ^_^

Off-Topic:

Purgatorio, You just insulted my third favorite SW PT character... but I will follow the Jedi Code and do nothing about it... because There is no emotion, there is Peace... :p

P.S.

You will not be able to make me falter from the Jedi, so don't even try... 

On-Topic:

Grevious and Nihilus came very close, but Nihilus is weaker.... he is no true Sith Lord, not like Traya or Sion...

:lol: It is the truth.

No emotion? Even a Droid has emotions "Drreet!?" "Dwooo..." :p

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Guest The Architect

All the stats, feats, force powers, accomplishments, skills etc won't mean a thing in the world, as the outcome of a fight is whatever the hell the author wants it to be, unless it isn't approved by George Lucas that is. We can only give our opinion, and that's as far as it goes. We simply don't know who the weakest Jedi/Sith of them all are.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
Lol, who put Luke in the poll?  :)

:huh: Umm...Darth Exordiom obviously. He's the one who made the poll.

But yeah, putting Luke in the poll? :geek: In fact, all those poll choices are :crazy: and Grevious isn't even a Jedi or a Sith.

Grievous was to the Sith what the tard Jar Jar was for the Republic.

LOL!

Its funny how Luke Skywalker has more votes against his name then Sion does LOL!

Oh and as Architech would say, and I would exploit the quoting of him

Who Cares?
Edited by Sturm

My vote goes to General Grievious. He could swing lightsabers around but had to swing them around like crazy to make up for his inablilty to us them (IMO).

Many of the Jedi had their down spots at times, and in no small part to the way it was presented.

Atris I saw as a Light sided Jedi that somehow would not fall all the way to the dark and fight whole heartedly.

Luke was no jedi when he started but set the stage for what we all know and love. Later movies would do a beter job of putting the jedi in the middle of some great action.

Nihilus was under developed as a char but I never saw him as a wimp.

Count Douku was cool, he got put down by someone. He was Palpatine's right hand man for some time and did a good job. The galaxy paided for it.

Darth Maul I veiwed as a realy good guardian-like sith that loved the battles but was good for little elss. In the end I think he died because he wanted to drag the fight out even when it was a bad idea.

I was supprised to see that Malak got a vote. He got put down for his use of droids and the 7 Jedi. I think thats funny. I don't know how you played the game, but by the time I got to him I KNEW why he was running! I was so geared up to get him that nothing was going to stop me. From his stand point, a VERY powerful ex-master was ripping his way thru all his deffences. lol, I always choose "You knew you could never stand against me." after the fight. :(

Then Revan, well... again if you played him weak... then I guess...

Mace Windu was cool.

Sion was cool too. I mean his only weakness was that he lacked a purpose he felt he should realy put himself to. He had no other strong weakness. NONE!

I found most of the Jedi had a moment when thay were shown in a bad light. The one thing I am very relieved of is that Vader was left off the list. If I saw him on there I would track you down and give you a black eye! :D

PS - Kriea was not on there. I would not say she was weak, I would say that she is just a beat up old lady that needs to have a happy hour with family. :aiee:

Edited by Watchman