• Darth maul
    • malak
    • General Grievious
    • reaven
    • Mace windu
    • Sion
    • Luke skywalker

How do you know that?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Atris would turn him inside out without breaking a sweat. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I found Luke a weak character, In the films when he is just discovering his powers I find him quite annoying as well. Later his force / lightsabre prowess is unmatched of course.

"Despite receiving little training, Luke's skill with both the Force and lightsaber are remarkable. In the New Jedi Order novel series, Luke uses a powerful and unique ability of the Force known as "Emerald Lightning" in the final battle against the Yuuzhan Vong. This technique has been described to look like "green sparks," which can instantly kill its victim.[citation needed] No other character can generate such powerful lightning. Throughout the Expanded Universe, he displays an amazing mastery of the Force, by manipulating black holes, gravity, and planets.

Even in Luke's earlier years as a Jedi, he is a powerful figure. During the Dark Empire crisis, he disrupted the clone Emperor's Force Storm, which had the ability to destroy massive ships. He confronted in a vicious lightsaber duel and helped Leia defeating Palpatine. His niece, Jaina Solo, describes him in the final Yuuzhan Vong battle as a maelstrom of Force energy, so calm and focused that he was unstoppable. She also says his lightsaber looked to be like 10 or 20 blades all moving at once."[citation needed] Luke's abilities with a lightsaber and the Force allow him to prevail over thousands of Yuuzhan Vong warriors, along with other enemies. Luke defeated the Supreme Overlord Shimmra, who on his own could destroy many Jedi."

I wish the first trilogy had been better at showing Lukes eventual power. By that I mean...when the first of the new films came out, here you had Jedi casually waving a hand and entire groups of droids would go flying, and deflecting what seems like dozens/hundreds of laser bolts practically at the same time etc.

Luke never seemed quite that casually powerful - it always looked like a bit of an effort to him, face-straining and all. Not saying he was - story-wise - supposed to be/is weak; it's probably mostly the graphic limitations of the times that kept Luke from seeming as impressive. But still, it makes for inconsistency. Another reason I wish the 2nd trilogy hadn't been made, even if I did enjoy the action of those a lot.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Luke skywalker :-

Dude created three black holes. That doesn't see, very weak to me.

Oh, this is teh internet. People say what they want. Apparently. Luckily. Whatever.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Malak. He had to cheat and use the life force of the captured Jedi to keep himself strong.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Go through and read all of my posts in the 'Most powerful Sith in KotOR series' topic, and you should be able to understand why I think Darth Nihilus is no longer a Sith Lord during the events of KotOR II, and why I think that what he has doesn't truly make him powerful, if you know what I mean. It is not impressive for someone to be a slave to their own power.

Sure, the technique he has is very lethal and effective, but having the ability he has doesn't mean he is powerful. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it rules him, not the other way around. It has its own will, its own instincts.

[

Please, their is definitly strength in that. :angry: :huh:;)

Also a power has to be strong to make you a slave to it.

Edited by Darth Exordiom

Excuse me? :blink:

You mean there definetly is strenght in that? Umm... answer is no.

Will give my choice to Malak. Backstabber of Revan and hardly anyone who is characteristic of a Sith lord at all. Looks more like a cult monk from NWN's HotU expansion that moves like a joker and even laughs almost like that. Besides, one does not have to resort to backstabbing if one is sure of own abilities without fearing loss.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Dooku. I mean, from my viewpoint, he basically ran away from Yoda, and then of course Anakin beat him to a pulp later. I know he beat both Obi and Anakin at first, so we're supposed to believe that Anakin beat him the 2nd time because he'd grown oh so powerful, but it was still weak.

Plus, he has no coolness points, like Mauls acrobatic fighting and leering face paint. Coolness points is important. :p

I agree, he acted way too 'superior' than cool. If I was Dooku I would have killed Anakin & Obi-Wan in the hangar in episode 2, regardless of what my master wanted, I will admit I would have run from yoda aswell. Think about it, if a 2 ft tall jedi master came at you with a lightsaber would you stay or run?

It's a no brainer. but yes Dooku is weak, he gives sith a bad name.

Edited by Sith Lord Urais

Bandon is probably half as close to Malak's style of fighting although not likely by comparing Jedi capability. Given that former is latter's apprentice, kind of impression I had when fighting as Reven against Bandon is that he used Force drain almost every time, (sometimes even when his life is already at max level) and hardly used any other power, apart from say DS kill. Kreia would have likely taken him down without any weapon in hand.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

my Vote goes to Malak, for a Dark Lord of the Sith that guy was a joke. He overestimated his power, He would never even have gotten the title it wasen't for the Betryal. I'm not a Big Revan ftw i think to many people put stock into Revan. Tulak Hord would have whooped Revans ass if he was still alive at the time. (Tulak Hord = Greatest Saber Duliest that ever lived. See kotor 2, Koriban. for Reference )

Heck even Jolee could have beat Malak, not to say that Jolee is weak or anything but his an old man after all.. just shows you the level of comptence that Malak is at.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

my Vote goes to Malak, for a Dark Lord of the Sith that guy was a joke. He overestimated his power, He would never even have gotten the title it wasen't for the Betryal. I'm not a Big Revan ftw i think to many people put stock into Revan. Tulak Hord would have whooped Revans ass if he was still alive at the time. (Tulak Hord = Greatest Saber Duliest that ever lived. See kotor 2, Koriban. for Reference )

Heck even Jolee could have beat Malak, not to say that Jolee is weak or anything but his an old man after all.. just shows you the level of comptence that Malak is at.

Tulak hord was an excellent duelist but he would not be able to whoop Revan in a fight, as fights between force users not just depend upon Saber Skills but also on knowledge of the force. And Revan is no push-over for any Jedi or Sith.

And Malak is not as weak as some believe. He was a famous Jedi Warrior and was very strong in the force. Though after becoming a Sith, he adopted treachery as his primary way to achieve objectives.

Anyways! his saber skills were very good and he also had good knowledge of Dark Side Force powers.

And their was a reason that he was accepted as a "Dark Lord of the Sith" by the Sith Empire after Revan because no other Sith doubted his abilities and skills.

And Malak would pawn Jolee in mere seconds. Jolee has good knowledge of the force but he is old and weak.

The weakest in the mentioned list is possibly Atris.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

This entire thing is stupied is the movies, most don't even die because they suck, or are weak. Obi beat ani because he was stupied enough to jump into him, so obi could cut him down. Maul was amazing with his lightsaber, come on he took on two jedi, true he killed one, because his saber technique was that of yoda, and wasn't give enough room to move to fight well. Again it wasn't his fualt wrong place, wrong time, and a stupied saber technique, but maul was able to use double bladed saber. Not easy by a long shot. He got stupied and looked over at the wrong time obi got lucky. He let his emotion blind him, but it also saved him.... Emotion isn't part of the jedi code, but it worked for him. Ani beat Dooku... umm ok sure that fight was lame, but all the fights in the new episodes were lame. Half the movements they did would of taken off their own legs. But with good camera angles, and cutting you don't notice unless you look close, comparing the old episodes to the new ones just dosn't work. Luke was powerful, so was Vader, but their lightsaber duels seem slugish when compared to the new episodes, that was do to technolgy, camera's couldn't keep up with the movements to paint the sabers onto the film. Now well episode 3 is 90% CGI anyway why not go all out... Lightsaber duels other then with yoda and palp were kind lame.

Now on another note you can't compare duels and strength game to movie charecters. You didn't see people draining the life from people, you had force choke, force push, and force lightening........ thats it.

Malak used one hand for his saber come on, thats amazing in its self, and the speed and strength behind is strikes were amazing

Reven sure what ever

Exile umm ok

If the movies worked like the games, then you could take hit after hit, and heal yourself, but wait one hit from a light saber in the movie, then well your done, good bye. Malak drains the tanks for life and power to make the game worth playing, i think it would be pretty boring if you hit each other once and lost the game. It would be all about def, and deflection other then damage out put. That is why you just can't compare game charecters to movie charecters it dosn't work....

Oh yeah its a movie, its a game it dosn't have to make sence, who cares who is more powerful, I love maul, sion's a tool, kreia I think is palps long lost great great great grandmother, and palp well its just a bad ass and could of taken any sith or jedi when ever he wanted, he did lost to mace on purpose to use it to turn vader, he was powerful beyond anyone else, he used the darkside to mask his face to look normal, then his own lighting kidna did away with the dark side camoflauge. But oh well.

But the 6 episodes are about vader, and his bringing balance by killing palp in the 6th movie and luke rebuilding the acadmy from the teachings of yoda, obi, and by knowing the good in his father......

Threads like this make my eyes hurt, and looking into star wars beyond what the books, movies and games say is just a waste of time. One thing isn't going to make sense next to another. wow a Space station that blows up planets, wait one guy can destroy an entire planet with his finger tips.... OMG....

The new episodes were ok, it grows more and more outlandish with each movie, the battle with Obi and Maul kinda reminded me of the old movies and I liked that, but the saber battles to come are just to over the top...

What am I talking about who cares.....its star wars... i mean lets argue who is more powerful between chuck norris and Vandam thats time well spent right .... sigh

Edited by Nero

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

• 1 month later...