• Darth maul
    • malak
    • General Grievious
    • reaven
    • Mace windu
    • Sion
    • Luke skywalker

Look my Lady, it's lord revean again!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Dooku. I mean, from my viewpoint, he basically ran away from Yoda, and then of course Anakin beat him to a pulp later. I know he beat both Obi and Anakin at first, so we're supposed to believe that Anakin beat him the 2nd time because he'd grown oh so powerful, but it was still weak.

Plus, he has no coolness points, like Mauls acrobatic fighting and leering face paint. Coolness points is important. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That's because he was the dumbest Jedi/Sith, not the weakest.

Standing and looking down at Obi like a dufus, just waiting to get cut down. Why he didn't use force push to at least try to make Obi lose his grip/fall is beyond me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Because George Lucas sucks?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dooku. I mean, from my viewpoint, he basically ran away from Yoda, and then of course Anakin beat him to a pulp later. I know he beat both Obi and Anakin at first, so we're supposed to believe that Anakin beat him the 2nd time because he'd grown oh so powerful, but it was still weak.

Plus, he has no coolness points, like Mauls acrobatic fighting and leering face paint. Coolness points is important. :lol:

I must disagree with you m'lady. Dooku's Makashi was very impressive I thought. That old-fashioned style that never quite goes out of style. He may have run from Yoda, but then what Sith wouldnt? I mean, even Palpy tryed to run from him. And sure he got beat by Anakin, but Anakin was pretty powerful at that point. So you're judging his abilities against the two most powerful Jedi of his day. Had he fought a lesser Jedi he undoubtedly would have won.

Darth Maul beat Qui-Gon sure. He had him cornered where he couldnt use his lightsaber style effectively, and Qui-Gon was more of a diplomat then a fighter anyway. Maul had lots of saber talent, but as to his power in the force, I would say Dooku would have fried him to a crisp had they fought.

So me, I'm voting that Darth Maul was the weakest of the listed. Yay, so he beat a diplomat Jedi and nearly beat his padawan. Only to be caught off guard and get sliced in two. Not real impessive from my standpoint. I guarentee Dooku stood a better chance against Anakin or Yoda then Maul would have. If Yoda had been the one to face Maul... well.... I think you see where I'm going lol.

Edit: Oh and for the record, I dont see what Grevious has to do with anything. He was neither Jedi nor Sith. Might as well throw Han Solo in there as well if you're gonna count Grevious. He swung lightsabers, nice. So did Han lol. And they both had just as much force adaptness as the other.

Edited by Benjamin Korr

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I think Atris gives up a little to easy... i thougt she would be stronger than she was.

But i can't really decide, so Null Vote.

Edited by Accept

Guest The Architect

Nihilus: {Chiding} Power? Do you think so? {Shakes head} You would be wrong. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it rules him, not the other way around. It has its own will, its own instincts. I have to agree with Kreia. Nihilus is weak and pathetic. He is nothing...

Atris: No, as much as I dislike the schutta, she is no weakling. Her teachings and her personality are crap, but she was a Jedi Master and she delved into and tasted both sides of the Force. I believe she is powerful, the 7th most powerful force-user in the KotOR series so far IMO...

Count douku: Who the hell is Count douku? I've heard of Count Dooku, but I've never heard of Count douku, so I can't comment on this one :p

Darth maul: Darth Maul was a skilled lightsaber duelist and that's all I have to say. He certainly cannot be a contender for the weakest force-user of all-time, no way. IMO, he could beat the crap out of stooges like Juhani and Darth Bandon. Heck, he could have (and should have) beaten Obi-Wan (and you should know that Obi-Wan was no weakling)...

malak: How can Darth Malak even be a contender for the weakest Jedi/Sith of all-time? If you talk to some of the students on Korriban who just say a little sentence or so on (and you can't reply to them) some of them say that Malak is one of the greatest Sith Lord's of all-time. As much as I think Malak sucks, he was more powerful than all of the Sith from his armada ranked below him and IMO, he was the second most powerful character in KotOR (Revan being the first)...

General Grievious: What is there to say? He's crap...nothing but crap. I don't even consider him to be a proper Jedi/Sith any way...

reaven: Perhaps this reaven may be the weakest Jedi/Sith of all-time, but I need to know more about him (or her perhaps) to be able to give an opinion on whether he/she is truly the weakest Jedi/Sith ever, so...care to explain who reaven is? Does he/she by any chance have any relation to Revan? :p:lol:

Mace windu: WTF? Why would you have Mace Windu as a contender for the weakest Jedi/Sith ever? :huh: He's up there with the likes of Yoda, Palpatine, Luke, Vader/Anakin and Obi-Wan...

Sion: I've never liked Sion, but he's certainly not the weakest Jedi/Sith ever simply because he was one of the leaders of a Sith faction. So he cannot be the weakest force-user ever...

Luke skywalker: The son of the Chosen One the weakest Jedi/Sith of all-time??? :lol: You've got to be kidding me...

My vote goes to Nihilus (from that list) because he is nothing...literally.

But, the weakest Jedi/Sith ever would have to be some fool who know one has ever heard of. It can't be any of the characters that we've heard of. It probably has to be some Jedi or Sith that failed his/her training and 'didn't make the cut' or something.

Edited by The Architect

Nihilus: {Chiding} Power? Do you think so? {Shakes head} You would be wrong. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it rules him, not the other way around. It has its own will, its own instincts. I have to agree with Kreia. Nihilus is weak and pathetic. He is nothing...

My vote goes to Nihilus (from that list) because he is nothing...literally.

well if you actually read about nihilus He is said to be one of the strongest sith because just being around him kills you and that is pretty wicked even if it controls him

post-18194-1162141262_thumb.jpg

Guest The Architect
well if you actually read about nihilus He is said to be one of the strongest sith because just being around him kills you and that is pretty wicked even if it controls him

Go through and read all of my posts in the 'Most powerful Sith in KotOR series' topic, and you should be able to understand why I think Darth Nihilus is no longer a Sith Lord during the events of KotOR II, and why I think that what he has doesn't truly make him powerful, if you know what I mean. It is not impressive for someone to be a slave to their own power.

Sure, the technique he has is very lethal and effective, but having the ability he has doesn't mean he is powerful. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it rules him, not the other way around. It has its own will, its own instincts.

Edited by The Architect