Whats the definition of Metrosexual?...

letsryde23

Haven't had a beard, but my stubble is black, and my hair is dark blond... ****ed up :p

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You mean what I think about them?

Well, I hate that they fulfill that stereotype both in mannerism and career roles, since people know where to look and when they see a flamboyant dude they go "yep, thats how they are"

I can't help but pissed at how they let the stereotype community press them into being like that, and I personally feel a little uncomfortable (strange world isn't it) with them not to mention what a huge turnoff it is for me.  :p

A manly man eh? ;)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Well, I hate that they fulfill that stereotype both in mannerism and career roles, since people know where to look and when they see a flamboyant dude they go "yep, thats how they are"

I can't help but pissed at how they let the stereotype community press them into being like that, and I personally feel a little uncomfortable (strange world isn't it) with them not to mention what a huge turnoff it is for me.  ;)

I agree, but I am more indifferent than pissed off.

My mother was waiting in a line at the supermarket the other day and there were two, lets call them upstanding members of the community (red-necked morons in suites).... she was disgusted by the hate that spewd forth from them, words like my son would not be one of them I would disown him, the usual ugly hate full ignorance and self delusion about them being too "manly" to create such a thing. She felt pity for any child who has the misfortune to be related to them, and a bit of ......what would be the word to describe "HA! the idiots really haven't a clue." I wouldn't be surprised if there was a part of her that wished gay children on them both.....Bless her. :p

Insert diatribe regarding Hemingwayesque bollocks on manhood, and gender stereotypes here>

Lazy bastard.

So what do people do once they discover their a stereotype?

Bugger "Hemingwayesque" is a real "esque" so it might mean something else....frig.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

blonde.jpg

my beard rules everyone elses, and so does my gorgeous blonde hair

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Don't know what it is Kaftan, but take heart, you ain't it!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I can't help but pissed at how they let the stereotype community press them into being like that, and I personally feel a little uncomfortable (strange world isn't it) with them not to mention what a huge turnoff it is for me.  :p

A manly man eh? ;)

Well, I don't know, as long as they don't do girly clothing ;) , loose wrists and lisps, and remember to care about their looks, then I'll probably be interested. Picky, I know, probably why I've never tried to be in love. <_<

Oh and that pic of Kaffy, yeah all Swedes look like that. 4 reeel! :o

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

191_20051014_69f279df6d29978.jpg

I found this when I googled "typical swede" :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I wonder where the man comes though... From Norway? I mean, they like to fish, right?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

They like fishies too :p

No they just like to pump oil and get filthy rich.

:lol:

Does pumping the fish oil out of the fish hurt them? When will our bloodlust be filled by Omega-3's?

It is the latest in ichthyoplasty; overweight fishie liposuction.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT