Firefox 2.0

kumquatq3

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed with is the placement of the red-x for the tabs. Before there used to be only one way over on the right, but now each of the tabs has their own. The idea is nice but now it's too easy to accidentally close down tabs. :)

manthing2.jpg

I have the following add-ons:

* Adblock Filterset.G Updater 0.3.0.4 (pre-defined blacklist for Adblock that gets updated every now and then, pretty much never see any ads thanks to it)

* Adblock Plus 0.7.2.1 (needs no description, except that the plus version is more actively developed than the normal one)

* Allow Right-Click 0.4

* BBCodeXtra 0.2.5.6 (I could probably uninstall this, since I never use it. Adds BBcode options to the context menu to make that faster, but I always type them anyway)

* DOM Inspector 1.8.1

* Download Manager Tweak 0.7.1 (download manager in tab instead of window? Yes please!)

* Full Screen 0.5 (another extension that I could do without since I never use it, but when I do remember it it's pretty nice)

* Html Validator 0.7.9.5 (for webdesign purposes)

* IE Tab 1.1.1.4 (In theory this is a great extension, but it almost never works properly for me)

* IE View 1.3.1 (which is why I also have this, to quickly open a page in IE)

* InfoLister 0.9f (compiled this nice list of add-ons)

* Sort Extensions and Themes 3.0.3

* Super DragAndGo 0.2.6 (an extension I can't live without. enables you to drag links to have them open in a new tab. This and Ad-block are the first two I get after a fresh install)

* Web Developer 1.0.2 (This extension is the reason I changed to FF, from Netscape, in the first place. Essential for anyone who does anything with webdesign)

Any reason I get nothing in the way of spell checking when using this?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yeah, one of the many reasons I hate QT.

Thats why I use QuickTime Alternative :thumbsup:)

All the necessary features of QT without the chaff!

I can't remember exactly but I think during the installation of QT Alt it will uninstall the Apple version.

The QT alt and Real Audio alts are also listed in the OS/Codec section of the Tech Files fwiiw.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

yeah.

i'm a ffox ****, too. :)

got both 1.5 and 2.0 currently. just for the fun of it. :)

i do wish i could get a good theme tho. one that wasn't blue or grey or dorky. guess i'll just haveta teach myself to make them. :x

V***V

well

whatever

nevermind

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed with is the placement of the red-x for the tabs.  Before there used to be only one way over on the right, but now each of the tabs has their own.  The idea is nice but now it's too easy to accidentally close down tabs.  :thumbsup:

I hate how your window automatically switches to any new tab.

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed with is the placement of the red-x for the tabs.  Before there used to be only one way over on the right, but now each of the tabs has their own.  The idea is nice but now it's too easy to accidentally close down tabs.  :thumbsup:

I hate how your window automatically switches to any new tab.

You can change that I believe, Kum. Go to Tools-->Options-->Tab and adjust away!

manthing2.jpg

Yeah, one of the many reasons I hate QT.

Thats why I use QuickTime Alternative :))

All the necessary features of QT without the chaff!

I can't remember exactly but I think during the installation of QT Alt it will uninstall the Apple version.

I'm using QT Alt ...

yeah.

i'm a ffox ****, too. :p

got both 1.5 and 2.0 currently. just for the fun of it. :p

i do wish i could get a good theme tho. one that wasn't blue or grey or dorky. guess i'll just haveta teach myself to make them. :)

BlackJapanMAX

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT