What K1 characters were doing in K2

Canderous, T3-M4, HK-47 - Traveling with the Exile

Jolee - Being a cranky old hermit on Rakata Prime. He figured he may as well settle down there and explore the land.

Zaalbar - Returned to Kashyyyk and became the Chieftain

Bastila (prior to being seen on Telos) - Taking up moisture farming on Tatooine. The Sith Lords at the time cared less about moisture farming

Carth (prior to being seen on Telos) - Asked the Exile to go to Telos, and then wound up going on a "search pattern" which took so long the Exile was able to reunite 3 Jedi Masters on Dantooine. Eventually Carth gives up on the search pattern and just goes to Telos, getting there later than Darth Nihilus

Mission - Either A) getting into trouble and getting back out of it, or B) being a cantina dancer

Juhani - Selling Gizka after giving up the search for Belaya

And that's just the party members. I could try figuring out what some others were doing (ie, Yuthura Ban, Motta the Hutt, et. al.), but I'm doing that now

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Master Vrook - Likely might have been babbling on about how war is negative within Jedi Council and how it affected Jedi progress and teachings by quite a lot. And also his lack of faith in those he thinks deviate from formal Jedi teachings, Kreia being one of them. Which could be why one has to consider why a PC would not want to take a Gaffi stick that Revan retrieved from K1's sand people chieftain and probably left it in EH for Exile in K2 just in case PC could not find a lightsaber if playing as DS for self-defence and for thrashing Jedi master.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect

Canderous, HK-47 and T3-M4: Travelling with the Exile no matter what like you said DAWUSS. Although it is 'possible' that HK-47 doesn't get repaired by the Exile and doesn't become a party member...

Bastila: If Revan is set as DS, she has gone to look for him/her. If Revan is set as a LSM, KotOR II just assumes that Revan spared her. She is hanging around with Carth and is helping 'keep the Republic strong' I guess. If Revan is set as a LSF, we don't see Bastila, so we don't know if she's dead or alive or anything...

Carth: If Revan is set as LS he is the Admiral of the Republic and if Revan is set as DS he is not seen at all in KotOR II. One can assume that he is dead if Revan is DS...

Jolee: We don't see him in KotOR II if Revan is set as LS, so we don't know what happened to him. IMO, I think Jolee has 'gone back into exile' and is helping the poor and suppressed on a troubled world like Sleheyron or something. Otherwise, he's dead if Revan is DS...

Juhani: Who cares? I say just kill her off. She is dead if Revan is DS. I know it's possible that she survived the events of KotOR (keep in mind that she could have been killed on Dantooine, and it is not something that is determined by Revan's alignment) so one can safely assume that in the LS Revan scenario, 'if' she survived in KotOR, she just died on Katarr. Simple...

Mission and Zaalbar: They're dead if Revan is DS. Sure, it's possible for Zaalbar to survive the DS Revan scenario, but you have to assume that he attacked Revan some time...and died. If Revan is set as LS, who knows what's happened to them. I find it unlikely that Zaalbar has become the Chieftain of Kashyyyk, because I don't think Chuundar or Freyyr (it depends) died in that five year gap. I have no idea what happened to Mission and Zaalbar (for LS Revan) but to be honest, who cares? It's not important anyway...

Edited by The Architect

Canderous, T3-M4, HK-47 - Traveling with the Exile

Jolee - Being a cranky old hermit on Rakata Prime. He figured he may as well settle down there and explore the land.

Zaalbar - Returned to Kashyyyk and became the Chieftain

Bastila (prior to being seen on Telos) - Taking up moisture farming on Tatooine. The Sith Lords at the time cared less about moisture farming

Carth (prior to being seen on Telos) - Asked the Exile to go to Telos, and then wound up going on a "search pattern" which took so long the Exile was able to reunite 3 Jedi Masters on Dantooine. Eventually Carth gives up on the search pattern and just goes to Telos, getting there later than Darth Nihilus

Mission - Either A) getting into trouble and getting back out of it, or B) being a cantina dancer

Juhani - Selling Gizka after giving up the search for Belaya

And that's just the party members. I could try figuring out what some others were doing (ie, Yuthura Ban, Motta the Hutt, et. al.), but I'm doing that now

Mission - A becouse of B

IB1OsQq.png