KotOR comic

So anyone still following this?

I am and its building quite the interesting little storyline!

I loved that this past comic (#:geek: they focused more on the villians then the hero so its not a one sided story!

All in all, really glad I been getting this!

Legacy on the other hand is almost on my cancel list if it doesnt pick up story line wise soon.

Legacy sucks

I read what happens in these comics from wookiepedia :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:p

Getting those comics would become expensive for me. Besides, I am not that interested in Zayne Carrick. All I care in those comics is the plot (since I suspect that Zayne becomes Nihilus and I want to know if it is true) and I can read that from wookiepedia. :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah true, dont get me wrong I would probabally do the same thing if I knew where to look, I'm not sure where I could even get these comics, there is a comic book store in my city where my friend goes to get them superhero comics for some weirdo hobby LOL, and I have considered going to get some, would be too much of a bad thing just depening on what they are about.