1. 1. What is ur favorite planet?

• Onderon/Dxun
    • Korriban
    • Dantooine
    • Nar Shadda
    • Malachor V
    • Telos
    • Peragus

P.S People it would be nice if you could list your favorite planets from favorite to worst.(you can count Peragus).

This is mine:

1.Onderon/Dxun

2.Nar Shadda

3.Malachor V

4.Dantooine

5.Telos

6.Korriban

7.Peragus

1: Onderon/Dxun -> Mostly because of the Skyramp and Palace levels.

2: Peragus -> Sets the tone for the game, I like the mysteriousness of it and the HoloLogs are cool.

3: Telos -> Though short, it's still fun and it's a nice planet to be :lol:

4: Malachor V -> Malachor V -> First part with the Exile is a bit monotone, second part is a better with the fight Sion and Traya.

5: Nar Shaddaa -> Not really what I hoped it would be, but it has its moments.

6: Dantooine -> Never really liked the planet. The battle of Khoonda wasn't what I hoped it would be, but I hope TSLRP can gives us back the real battle.

7: Korriban -> Uninspirational, almost nothing to do, empty, you can see it's a last-minute addition. It still has one of the best parts in the game, the Tomb, but hat can't keep this planet from the last place.

Edited by Lord Miltiades

Nar Shaddaa- I like city planets, and it was beatiful looking at the lights and business stuff.

Onderon/Dxun- Same above, but it was beatiful looking at the scenery, especially the Palace and the action towards the end.

Telos- Kinda felt futuristic in Station, and it offered some beautiful scenery in the apartment aswell as the Cantina and swoop racing.

Dantooine-Alright, but kind of unessicary.

Peragus-Boring, but kind of like a mystery, and VERY creepy when investigating the Harbinger.:wub:

Korriban- VERY CREEPY, especially the tomb of Ludo Kressh part. But, again, kind of unessicary.

Malachor V- Creepy, but the me finding out about the cut stuff part just downright sucks. So much to explore, yet so little time...

Edited by jodo kast 5

Onderon/Dxun

I worship all the ground Freedon Nadd has walked on.

All hail Freedon. :wub::lol:

And uh, Onderon/Dxun cuz,(i just made this up) the Mandolorians are the Master of All and Conquerors of the Galaxy led by the Glorious Mandalore.

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

They are dark, desolate and full of power. What more can you wish for?

Dantoonie is full of hill billies and farmers with the occasional mercenary scum. Nothing special.

Telos is a wasteland full of do gooders trying to breathe life into something that is very dead.

Peragus = boring.

Nar Shaddaa was alright. Full of opportunities to gain DS points.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

hmmm....okay favorite to worse...

1. dantooine....loved it because of the crystal cave and is just a nice contrast to the other planets...they seem more dark somehow...LOL

2. dxun/onderon....just cool all around...i love mandalore...although i never get enough influence with him it seems...i play lightside more often...and i love the palace....nice robes...LOL

3. hmmm....korriban....i like going through the cave and facing my past....and revan....

4. nar shaddaa....i like mira and you get hk-47....but not too interesting for me otherwise...just like this one better than the others...

5. telos....hmmm....too long and drawn out but once again better than the ones below...

6. malachor v.....facing kreia...and sion....

7. peragus...hated it...LOL

:ermm:

Nar Shaddaa most likely. Planet is large, not too intense as atmosphere is quite relaxing. Idea of planet is close to being place for refugees with aftermath of war. Quite a bit to explore there. Dxun moon is also quite interesting. Thought that location could have had more tombs and places to look at, with a Mandalorian hidden cache being one of them.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I like Dxun because of the inclement weather effects. The lightning and the rain look cool, IMHO.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I like Onderon and I totally agree with Plano, we have merely touched the tip of the iceberg, there would have been so much that I would have liked to have seen.

My all time favourite is probabally Dantooine in KotOR1 which IMO was one of the best planets, very visually impressing and looked great, but not so good in KotOR2

Nar Shadaa was great, longest it seemed and a lot to explore sorta like a dark Coruscant

Nar Shadaa. There are a lot of little quests to do plus you can swoop race or play pazaak. Korriban if it would have been like Kotor 1 would have been my choice, but it was too small in Kotor 2.

Peragus was boring.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I like Dxun because of the inclement weather effects. The lightning and the rain look cool, IMHO.

Ditto.

Maybe Korriban next, because of the creepy atmosphere and cave crawling.

I liked Nar Shada and such, but I'm not really all that into big beehivish cities - even in games... haha.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Peragus was boring.

Agree.

I always try to "rush" through just Peragus, because it... yeah, sucks. >_<

I make my time spent there very brief to the point I will over look looting some of the treasure found there. Plus I will click through the dialogues so I will not be bored by them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Think of the mad loot you can get from Nar Shaddaa. Plus you can make your lightsaber there.

You can make your lightsaber anywhere. :p:lol:

Well, maybe not Korriban, not sure about that one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts