Vampire: Bloodlines

Darque

Yes, but he had to use the trick to do it and not a straight on fight.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It was meant as a joke, Alan. ;)

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Man I oughta reinstall bloodlines and finish it. I got to the Hollywood town before I quit playing, a year ago.

Reading this thread reminds me how great this game was despite the memory bug it has. To day it wont get fixed. I think ill play this game again when i build my computer, unfortunately I've hit a pretty large snag while building mine.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Man I oughta reinstall bloodlines and finish it. I got to the Hollywood town before I quit playing, a year ago.

Reading this thread reminds me how great this game was despite the memory bug it has. To day it wont get fixed. I think ill play this game again when i build my computer, unfortunately I've hit a pretty large snag while building mine.

Noez! What happened?

Noez! What happened?

I did something dumb 7 years ago when i was a teenager, and never followed through to fixing it. fast forward 7 years to present, i got pulled over and went to jail over it due to a 7 year old bench warrent due to not following through. Yea so don't steal a drink at a grocery store when your a kid, because they'll prosecute your ass and throw you in jail over it if they have too! :)

EDIT: the snag is lawyer fees, benchwarrant fee, and whatever the fine/punishment is.

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I did something dumb 7 years ago when i was a teenager, and never followed through to fixing it.  fast forward 7 years to present,  i got pulled over and went to jail over it due to a 7 year old bench warrent due to not following through. Yea so don't steal a drink at a grocery store when your a kid, because they'll prosecute your ass and throw you in jail over it if they have too!  :shifty:

bl-makefortehrun0rz1.jpg

Quick, Teeth - make for the sewers! :shifty:

manthing2.jpg

^Just to test it out, I went on a killing spree. First time through I didn't even see those warning tags.

It was kinda fun until the game crashed.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I always wanted to try out a Toreador since they had a good selection of disciplines but I can never get past the fact that the male Toreador looks like one giant poof. Damn shame that Bloodlines didn't include more character models.

Been there, done that. Female Nosferatu are hot :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Its not like your manhood would come into question. But to each their own.  :ermm:

Speak for yourself. I already question his manhood. and yours

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."