What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

Guest The Architect

Apparently it works. Well, once. Nearly actually.

Oh screw it, not at all...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"How it is so hard to people to get game characters names right?"

probably the same reason some people spell "psychic" P-H-Y-S-I-C-K.

"Yeah, I had her running around with no weapons, and then she pulls a vibrosword out of her inventory."

Well did you think you were the only one with possessions?

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

What was the joke?
"Visas come here for a minute"

"what do you wish"

[close door]"lets get it ON!"

^That.

Twas the cheesy American voice over for the Iron Chef (Japanese version with American voice-over) That I was laughing at.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Beam me up Scotty!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I wanted to have Kreia and Sion carry their fight back into Peragus, and have the Exile and Atton steal the Harbinger. (they could possibly crawl through the fuel lines to pick up T3 if they had time)

Kreia and Sion would then get stranded on Peragus. :dancing:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread here while I was roaming around...

But, if there was one thing I could do...I would smash GO-TO to tiny little pieces. I can't remember how many times I wanted to destroy that humongous floating trash compactor. If he insulted me one more time, started going off on some long theory that just never ended and kept on lecturing me on how I was "wrong", I was going to stab him with my lightsaber. If only I could fry him with the lightning from my main character's hands... :woot: