What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

Guest The Architect

I can just see kalfear now

Kalfear: *looks at advice book* go back in time and don't act like a moronic jackass if you don't have a time machine, turn to page 184.

Kalfear: *turns to page 184* You poor bastard.

Kalfear: *throws book away*

Me: *sends hot girls to kick kalfear in the nuts/crotch*

is kalfear a guy or a girl?

roflmfao

I just thought of something else, actually being able to go through the door to the military base sub level... what exactly is down there?

Edited by WhiteRaven

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

I can just see kalfear now

Kalfear: *looks at advice book* go back in time and don't act like a moronic jackass if you don't have a time machine, turn to page 184.

Kalfear: *turns to page 184* You poor bastard.

Kalfear: *throws book away*

Me: *sends hot girls to kick kalfear in the nuts/crotch*

is kalfear a guy or a girl?

roflmfao

I just thought of something else, actually being able to go through the door to the military base sub level... what exactly is down there?

:lol:

I have thought about how to kill Disciple....Dominate mind: Physician heal thyself, by chopping off your own limbs. I would then feed his bits to my pet Tarenterteck (sp?) thingy. Very starwarsy. ^_^

For your question on the military base: that was supposed to lead to the HK Factory.

Apparently it is being restored or has been restored.... or will be restored :aiee: (I don't read that topic).

:bat: Note to self: proof read more.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Hm...I would really like it if you actually created a huge army. You are a "natural leader"/"Subtle Mind Contorller", so I would really love it if you could create an army like you did in the Mandalorian Wars to do your biddings, and then be able to take over a chunck of the known galaxy. Your Party Members would be leaders of these divisions (except for Kreia, she is not a leader, and she knows it). Kreia could handle the political side of thing and be the Sec. of State, able to manlipuate the Republic into surrendering.

Just think! Play as Count Dooku, only without the funny accent!

Edited by SilentScope001

"isn

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

Revan/Exile Romance.

What? Why would The Exile love Revan, the bastard who tried to kill her/turn her to the Dark Side by placing her at Malachor V and kill all those fellow Jedi?

My Exile would find Revan and chop him up into little tiny pieces and then feed them to the True Sith. Then again, my Exile is DS.

It was war. Someone had to give Bao-Dur to turn on the Mass Shadow Generator during that battle.

Like Life, War is a bitch.

I do think that Atris is a very beautiful woman and I do think she might be too much of an ice queen for my taste. But I would love to have some choice oneliners for her.

What would be interesting to witness is Atris, Kreia, and the Exile going on the Dr. Phil show...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'd love to see Dr. phil with a lightsaber through his heart, he's a lot like disciple, in that he's a big wuss.

- Miss india

What would be interesting to witness is Atris, Kreia, and the Exile going on the Dr. Phil show...

Naah. I'd prefer Sion going to Conan O'Brien. ^_^

-----------------

Simplicity FTW. So i've changed Avatar & signature.

I would've liked my lightsaber back. I would've liked to ask Kreia where the hell she got that vibrosword to fight Scion. :wallbash:

Never tell me the decimal points -Space Invaders

Vader:When last we met you were the master and I the pupil. Now I am the mas- Obi:When last we met you were a noob with one arm being burned alive , you got PWNED

Sion

How it is so hard to people to get game characters names right?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I would've liked my lightsaber back. I would've liked to ask Kreia where the hell she got that vibrosword to fight Scion. :wallbash:

Heh, I just let her carry the one I picked up for continuity's sake

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Number One thing I would have liked is a lot more back story. Like who the heck is Atris in the first place and what was she to the exile? generally more character background for ALL the main and primary characters.

Number Two? Well... more choice one who the heck got to join the party to save (or destroy) the galaxy. I'll admit I'm a guy, and for some reason I'll play mostly as a female in most RPG games that I play. I'll also come out and say I hate the disciple, G0-T0 and Atton, I really want to shove them all into the nearest black hole.

Number Three... HK-47, I love that droid and hate that it takes forever to get him working. The things he says are the best things ever, well not really but there still good. So I wanted HK back sooner.

Number fOuR: Freedom of Choice (well in the romances at least and well maybe some dialog). Now I know that this is gonna causes problems but... I believe that the person should be able to decide who they are going to have a romance with regard less of sex. I'm straight, and I respect everyone's choice in how they go about their lives and I believe that it should be up to the person to how they play a game. But regardless of that, please GOD OH GOD NOT ATTON! I really want to force choke that guy.

Five (Number);)

THE CUT CONTENT!

There is no number 6 at least not now, but anyway I like freedom in my game play. I understand that some people won't agree with what I put up here, but thats ok with me. As to something I believe was said earlier about how that lack of background in the game was there on purpose, thats true and yeah I get why that was done but me I like background, it fleshes out the story making the world seem more real. Anyway back to writing on a fanfiction I've been working on...

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Heh, I just let her carry the one I picked up for continuity's sake

Yeah, I had her running around with no weapons, and then she pulls a vibrosword out of her

inventory.

:D :D

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

"Visas come here for a minute"

"what do you wish"

[close door]"lets get it ON!"

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Guest The Architect
"Visas come here for a minute"

"what do you wish"

[close door]"lets get it ON!"

Wow, great pick up line. :lol:

Edited by The Architect