What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

What things did you (as the Exile) want to do/say in KotOR II but couldn't do/say in KotOR II because the game didn't allow you to? Discuss...

I've always wanted to ask Atton to tell me about his background a little more specific, and with that i mean i want to know what he did before the Mandalorian wars.

Yeah... something like that :thumbsup:. Can't remember anything else at the moment. :huh:

Guest The Architect
I've always wanted to ask Atton to tell me about his background a little more specific, and with that i mean i want to know what he did before the Mandalorian wars.

Yeah... something like that  :thumbsup:. Can't remember anything else at the moment.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, most of the characters backgrounds in KotOR II could have been explored with more detail in KotOR II, but probably not to the extent where in KotOR most of your party members spoon-fed you their backstories and told you more only when you levelled up, which IMO, seemed...odd and disjointed.

Some of the things I would have liked to do/say in KotOR II include...

Force choking the Handmaiden just for the hell of it in my DS play-through. I would have liked to have said Atton's line "What the hell are you doing on our ship?" And after the Handmaiden's reply, I would have liked the option to...

"[Force Choke] You will get off this ship and return to Atris now!" Then I would have released her. If she decided to attack me, she would have been killed, because she can't beat me, T3-M4, Atton, Bao-Dur and Kreia all by herself, no way.

If she agreed to get off the ship I would have pretended to let her go, then I would have fried her to death with force-lightning just when she's walking towards the exit of the Ebon Hawk. Wouldn't you call that being a true DS ****? Or you know, something along those lines anyway...

I would have liked to have destroyed GO-TO. I hated it how he was forced into my party. Sure, from a plot-perspective he was fairly important, however that did not warrant as a good enough reason for him to join my party. I would have just let HK-47 burn the focker with that flame-thingamajig part you can get!

I would have liked to have gotten MY lightsaber back from Atris. That really ticked me off how I couldn't get it back. If the game had of allowed me to, I would have fought against Atris in an attempt to gain my lightsaber back. That schutta had no right to keep my lightsaber damn it!

I know I'm probably going to be cop **** from saying this but I would have liked the option to have spared Kreia, yep, you heard me. :thumbsup: IMO, Kreia is by far the best character in the KotOR series so far. I would have loved to have taken a 'grey philosophy, prove that the teachings of the Jedi and the Sith are both wrong' Kreia type role in KotOR II. But oh no! It's always about choosing between the LS and the DS isn't it?! I say screw both sides; both extremes are flawed and they annoy me!

Anyway, that's all for now...

Edited by The Architect

Having the handmaiden sisters with a different look for each. (And maybe each having a slightly different special unarmed attack)

Being able to see how exact assassination of Jedi masters on Katarr was like.

Lightsaber duel between Nihilus and Atris.

Kreia wielding double-bladed saber and keeping her wrists and hands rather than wielding a vibrosword with duel against Sion on Harbinger ship.

Additional dialogue with Atris when in hidden Telos Jedi academy.

Taking back lightsaber from Atris that was surrendered before Exile was sentenced to being exiled when she wielded it in hidden Jedi academy on Telos.

More of Kreia's past detailed in journals or holovids perhaps kept away in Korriban's library section.

Visiting homeplanets of TSL characters.

Deeper parts of a more detailed and developed Dxun moon.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I would have liked to have destroyed GO-TO. I hated it how he was forced into my party. Sure, from a plot-perspective he was fairly important, however that did not warrant as a good enough reason for him to join my party. I would have just let HK-47 burn the focker with that flame-thingamajig part you can get!

Oh man, there you really said something, it comes times when i would do just anything to kill that damn G0-T0! :wacko:

I say screw both sides; both extremes are flawed and they annoy me!

-the Architect

I also would have liked to talk alot more to bao-dur cuz he'z 1337zorz :ph34r: .

And see Visas face & confess my love to her,(my super geek crush :wub: )

And know what exactly the Exile did during the Mandy Wars.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

And also hearing more about Carth's involvement in second game. Game only showed his character as Admiral of Republic, but did not tell how from which part of galaxy his fleet came from using hyperspace jumping. Like say, which planets he had been going to and reasons for such and so.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect

Accept, that woman on your sig and avatar is :wub: IMO :huh:

I probably think you will lose your love for her soon enough when you see her face. :o

*DISGUSTING PICTURE ON VISAS FACE*

:lol: So Sionn, do you still have a 'super geek crush' on Visas or what? :p :D

I also would have liked to talk alot more to bao-dur cuz he'z 1337zorz :ph34r: .

Yeah, Bao-Dur was a boring stooge I reckon. He practically said stuff all. He could have at least commented on my actions more and he could have been more opinionated about the events that were occuring in the game. Instead, he's just an ass-kissing mofo with a stupid and timid voice.

And know what exactly the Exile did during the Mandy Wars.

Umm....fought against the Mandalorians perhaps, no? Seriously, you can just make up all 'the other stuff on the side' yourself (basically all the things that the Exile did apart from fighting and being a Jedi General during the wars) but then again, one would have to assume that everything the Exile did during the Mandalorian Wars would have had something to do with 'trying to stop the enemy' so in other words, use your imagination! :p :D

Having the handmaiden sisters with a different look for each. (And maybe each having a slightly different special unarmed attack)

They're all supposed to look the same though, since Echani's who have the same mother and father are supposed to look the same. The Handmaiden is an exception though, since she has a different mother, *cough* Kreia *cough*. :shifty:

Being able to see how exact assassination of Jedi masters on Katarr was like.

Actually, I disagree. I like to leave that incident up to my imagination :thumbsup: So I'm glad we never saw it.

Lightsaber duel between Nihilus and Atris.

Nah, because that would result in Atris' death, which would have meant that I never would have gotten the opportunity to kill her! Killing that obnoxious, bigoted, egotistic schutta was one of the best parts of KotOR II. :devil: Although if I had things my way, I would of killed Atris when I first saw her in the game on Telos, and then I would get MY lightsaber back.

Kreia wielding double-bladed saber and keeping her wrists and hands rather than wielding a vibrosword with duel against Sion on Harbinger ship.

Kreia let Sion cut her hand off so when the Exile felt it happen and experienced pain from it, Kreia could use that as so-called 'evidence' that if she died or if something lethal happened to her (like the Exile killing her) the 'bond' they have would cause the Exile to die as well.

But it's bulldust, as it was just an excuse for Kreia to keep the Exile under her thumb. The Exile never would have been killed if Kreia died, it was just a lie. So I disagree. Without the event of Sion cutting off Kreia's hand, there never would have been a valid plot-reason for the Exile having no choice but to keep Kreia around and not kill her.

Additional dialogue with Atris when in hidden Telos Jedi academy.

Such as?

More of Kreia's past detailed in journals or holovids perhaps kept away in Korriban's library section.

Actually, because I am certain (but cannot prove for sure) that Kreia is Arren Kae, I can say that I think I've learnt enough about her past IMO...

Visiting homeplanets of TSL characters.

In terms of size, time and costing, it was always going to be highly unlikely that you were going to visit TSL party member characters home-worlds. That more or less, is just wishful thinking on your part.

Deeper parts of a more detailed and developed Dxun moon.

Dxun was a kick ass planet. It would have been awesome to have explored the jungle more, fight other unusual creatures and so on and do more side-quests for the Mandalorians IMO...

I always wanted to skip Peragus and never gain Kreia, go-to, and hanharr as party members.

What? Kreia was an aweome character IMO. I thought all the stuff she had to say was really interesting. Sure, she was critical, but so what? It's better than having some lame ass suck hole complementing you all the time when they should be always trying to point out your faults and help you work on them.

I agree about GO-TO, he was fairly important from a plot-perspective but he didn't have to force his way into my party let alone join my party. You know, the situation with you not liking Hanharr, if you didn't like him, you should have been able to kill him or kick him out of the party.

This should apply to all party members in KotOR II (except Kreia, because even though it's bullcrap, the player at the time thinks he/she needs Kreia because of the 'bond'). If you don't like someone, kick them out or kill them, simple.

If I had the chance, I would have killed...

Bao-Dur

Visas

Handmaiden

Mira

Hanharr

GO-TO

Disciple

And I would have kept alive and kept in my party...

Kreia

Atton

T3-M4

HK-47

Mandalore

Part of me always wanted to find Revan and Bastila but that may have made the game even easier--if you can imagine that.

Bastila was a stuck up, annoying, short sighted fool, so I'm glad she never became a party member in KotOR II. But she couldn't have been in any case, since she could be dead, LS or DS. Too many variables IMO.

And about Revan? I personally did not want to see him/her in KotOR II, precisely because I figured regardless of his/her alignment, Revan was 'off doing something else'. I'm glad we never ran into him/her in KotOR II.

And also hearing more about Carth's involvement in second game. Game only showed his character as Admiral of Republic, but did not tell how from which part of galaxy his fleet came from using hyperspace jumping. Like say, which planets he had been going to and reasons for such and so.

I think (if you set Revan as LS) that the conversation you had with Carth should have been longer and you should have had the opportunity to ask him some questions regarding stuff like that point you mentioned. But oh well, it wasn't that important in the end IMO. You don't need to have every aspect of a storyline spoon-fed to you (like BioWare did with KotOR) because it's not always necessary and it gets dodgy since in reality, you do have to figure out some things for yourself, not have everyone do the work and the thinking for you.

Edited by The Architect

Accept, that woman on your sig and avatar is :thumbsup: IMO  :huh:

Thx. ^_^ Kate Beckinsale is " :shifty: " indeed... :devil:

Edited by Accept

for me its as follows

1) Romance Mira as well

2) Destroy Goto

3) explore the back stories of all the characters even more

4) Found and destroyed the HKs (should never have been cut from game)

5) Traveled to more areas and explored more areas

Reasons for these are:

1) Mira was hot and there was a definately underlining passion happening there. The convict it would have caused with Handmaiden and Visas alone would have made it interesting.

2) Destroy Goto, nuff said!

3) Backstories of Handmaiden, Visas, Mira, and Atton were so much better then K1s backstories but the game just left you wanting more. What you got was great but it just wasnt enough to satisfy. Not to mention the whole "where did you come from" story that was cut for T3.

4) it was obvious they were suppose to be part of the story and there was just enough stuff left in game for you to want to finish the content officially.

5) I love the exploration of the KotOR games, but in both games the game size was just to small, I would have liked it doubled or tripled to be honest. I love the setting, its so much more interesting then SW: ANH era and beyond.

BLOODY sockets

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 2 weeks later...

To Architect: By the way, was thinking more about the Nihilus and Atris battle, more like losing battle where Qui-Gonn fought Darth Maul while trying to escape aboard Naboo shuttle from Tatooine in SW Episode I: TPM. That would leave Atris alive while still having first impression of Nihilus being parasitical in nature. Any thoughts?

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

For the ending I would have liked to have had a conversation with G0T0 in which I could trap him in a logic loop causing him to detonate, this with the Mass Shadow Generator and a little manipulation with the force would turn Malachore into a sun. A spectacular big BOOM to herald the beginning of the shadow war against the Republic, *spits on floor.* But that wouldn't be very subtle.

I would have liked a little bit more to do on Onderon during the first visit, such as investigating those explosions, not asked to, but on my own volition. I don't like not being able to go where I can't, such as the doors in Iziz Merchants Quarter, they would probably be some kind of opening to the under-city where the treasure is hidden.

I don't see why I get Dark-Side points if I say certain things about The Republic to Disciple who I should be able to push out an air lock.

Other than the above, and not being able to profess my not geekish Mandalore :lol: I am fairly satisfied..... :thumbsup:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Guest The Architect
For the ending I would have liked to have had a conversation with G0T0 in which I could trap him in a logic loop causing him to detonate, this with the Mass Shadow Generator and a little manipulation with the force would turn Malachore into a sun. A spectacular big BOOM to herald the beginning of the shadow war against the Republic, *spits on floor.* But that wouldn't be very subtle.

>_< I like your way of thinking...

I would have liked a little bit more to do on Onderon during the first visit, such as investigating those explosions, not asked to, but on my own volition. I don't like not being able to go where I can't, such as the doors in Iziz Merchants Quarter, they would probably be some kind of opening to the under-city where the treasure is hidden.

True. There should have been more to explore on Onderon (but this probably has a lot to do with the short amount of time Obsidian had to make the game in the first place).

I don't see why I get Dark-Side points if I say certain things about The Republic to Disciple who I should be able to push out an air lock.

:o

I would have loved a 'Dxun like' scenario with Disciple:

Disciple: Don't touch that button!

The Exile: (pushes button) You mean this button? *Bang*

And that's the end of Disciple...

To Architect: By the way, was thinking more about the Nihilus and Atris battle, more like losing battle where Qui-Gonn fought Darth Maul while trying to escape aboard Naboo shuttle from Tatooine in SW Episode I: TPM. That would leave Atris alive while still having first impression of Nihilus being parasitical in nature. Any thoughts?

But wouldn't the first thing Nihilus would have done against Atris if they fought is try to (and succeed) in draining the Force (life) out of Atris, thus killing her and making it impossible for her to escape?

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
:D

Oh, I have many ideas on how to kill Disciple and one of them involves a Male Exile after KOTOR 2 and an "accidental" structural failure on Citadel Station. Oh what a tragedy. :dragon:  :dragon:

:lol:

Yes, I have some 'ideas on how to kill Disciple' my-self. If only the Exile and the crew were going to Tatooine; I would have pushed him into a sarlacc pit, or Force persuaded him to jump into one.

Or I could have ditched him on Korriban, and left him to die by the hand of Darth Sion and co. Or I could have told HK-47 to 'eliminate this useless queer meatbag' or I could have ejected him from the Ebon Hawk on to the world of Dathomir, to be eaten by the rancors! :)

Seeing the planet of Duros. Saw a lot of Duros in K1 with Mandalorians and in second game as hired mercs on Nar Shadda and Dxun. Trouble is all Duros seem to look almost same in both games although they did have different voices.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

To the Architect: Have you heard of Vore? Just say, Disciple+Sarclacc Pit= Star Wars Vore

Btw Vore is the enjoyment of seeing a people, animal, or thing being eaten or envenlopment by a creature.

Rancor and the Sarlacc can be consider at part of Star Wars Vore.

another pointless post made by DeathScepter...........