Get the NWN2 manual here

Llyranor

Physical copies are the best. :)

That they are. You get a hold of a game that in the future will be a collectors item.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Even better is a direct download service that till ship a hardcopy to you when you download the game online. That way youll get to play the game before stores open or the post office delivers and still have a disc so you wont need to redownload everything again after youve uninstalled it

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Physical copies are the best. :-

yup. it is generally considered a detriment to gameplay to not have the physical media from which you are playing. those that attempt to play games, of any kind, not just crpgs, without the physical media, often complain of poor graphics, a story that leaves them feeling empty and un-involved, and overall bad gameplay. they say it almost feels as if they're not even playing a game, but simply sitting at a computer.

taks

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

Nothing beat physical copies of course, but I also like having pdf copies available to supplement it. If you have a rule extensive manual like that of the BGs or NWNs and you're looking for something specific, then Ctrl-F is totally sweet and awesome. Sure as hell beats scouring a book manual in frustration.

manthing2.jpg

True enough - but strictly speaking, both methods are inferior to Cranial USB connectins.

Cyberbrain FTW!1  :D

It would be nice if they could make a computer chip that is incorporated into your brain which allows you to call up anything from memory. Which could connect to your example there and you would not have to read, the info would be implanted into your memory.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.