Get the NWN2 manual here

Llyranor

P.S. deekin is overrated much like Minsc. *puke*

Deekin sucks. A kobold bard? What would they know about telling stories or singing when they can't even communicate intelligently.

HEX ON YOU!

The Doom song rocked!

DOOM! DOOMIDY DOOOM! We are all DOOOOOMED!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Someone needs to make Deekin mod for Doom 3. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

"Good news for druids - one of the OE devs has confirmed that druids will be getting 9 new spells in the first patch, one for each level, as well as a surprise bonus thingy (my guess - Natural Spell)."

I hope they add stuff for other classes otherwise that patch would seriously be unfair. I think people are undderating both NWN1 druids (which I've seen in action and they rock) and NWN2 druids who seem to be really good too.

I wish people would stop that!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

They need to get the Spell Compedium, translate it to NWN 2, then patch it in. :ermm:

They are quite powerful in their own right, but more spells and domain choices would be great while at the same time not make them any more powerful.

So they have kick ass spells, the second best BAB, two good saves, the ability to turn and rebuke undead, and a decent hit die. That doesn't make them over powered. :)

Really. :ermm:

Why are yo guys looking at me like that. :o

yeah, they can wear up to heavy armor, and make use of all light weapons, and specific martial weapons based on their god's favored weapon or by their domain choices, add to the fact they don't suffer from spell failure in casting in armor, but that doesn't make them Uber.

It doesn't. Not at all. :ermm: