KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

WoW is probably one of the most horrible games I have ever played. Gameplay was horrible, travel was horrible, fighting raptors was horrible, and last but deffiently not least is it was so imbalanced it was ridiculous. How can you even call yourself a developer when druids are so severely gimped from start to finish for over a year. I played for about like 6 months, casual and got to about lvl 46 druid and people 4-5 levels below me would utterly rape the shi out of me. I had decent gear, and i didnt spam moonfire until i was pretty much dead. Not to mention imba paladins rofl. Video of a paladin stripped down to absolutely nothing except some abslotely horrid 1h dagger that was newb weapon and he took on lvl 60 elites and pvp'd with out a problem.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

*shrug*

I'm not that familiar with D20 SW

IMO, they need to find a way to let lightsabers be lightsabers (i.e. one hit and you are out of commission) and still provide weights for the PC (and to allow duels to go on for more than 10 seconds). I just don't think d20 is the best candidate for that.

The fact you can kill lightsaber wielding sith lords with fists and the fact it may take many strikes with lightsaber to kill proves Kotor to be RPG :)

I was disappointed during the Atris and Traya battles because I wanted a cinema-like lightsaber duel and not seeing Atris or Traya stand there and start using force powers :brows:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I was interested in WoW few months ago.

And I still am!

O RLY?

I'm fine with Kotor combat. All I want is more animations etc. :)

If it isn't broken don't fix it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I could probably handle it if they build it over the NWN2 engine.

But the navigation system in ME looks really cool....maybe they can just use that aspect of ME....oh, well, as long as they tweak what needs to be tweaked (i.e. gaffi sticks don't parry lightsabers), then I think the NWN2 approach might be fine....don't want too much of a departure for a game that will effectively have the same storyline as the other two.

"You've got it all wrong darth caesar, whether as theslug has got it right."

Compelling argument. LOL. No, I actually am on to something here. Your story is pretty good but only caters to the DS fan...which is less than half of the fan base. Making Revan overtly DS and then leaving it up to the user to either change him to LS or push him further to the DS is a rehash of K1.

Sluggo is getting close when he states that Revan must "pretend" to go dark side in order to get it on with the true sith.

I think Revan doesn't walk either side, completely. Malak hints at this at the end of K1. Revan will always do what he feels is correct, regardless of the popular opinions of the sith, jedi, and citizens of the republic.

And this is what Kreia is attempting to do with Exile. Trying to get her to walk the line and think for herself.

But yeah, K3 should be awesome...I can't wait to see what they do.

My exile liked to take blaster shots to the balls and continued to walk just like any other guy, i just want the scar thing from fable if by some force god I get hit in the eye i want to be blind in that eye and it either gone or white, and I want to see scars from blasters or lightsaber hits if they do happen.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Guest The Architect
And this (reading the past few pages) is why KotOR III will not happen.

Umm...what?

Compelling argument. LOL. No, I actually am on to something here. Your story is pretty good but only caters to the DS fan...which is less than half of the fan base. Making Revan overtly DS and then leaving it up to the user to either change him to LS or push him further to the DS is a rehash of K1.

Sluggo is getting close when he states that Revan must "pretend" to go dark side in order to get it on with the true sith.

I think Revan doesn't walk either side, completely. Malak hints at this at the end of K1. Revan will always do what he feels is correct, regardless of the popular opinions of the sith, jedi, and citizens of the republic.

And this is what Kreia is attempting to do with Exile. Trying to get her to walk the line and think for herself.

But yeah, K3 should be awesome...I can't wait to see what they do.

No no. Forget my old idea that if you set Revan and the Exile as LS then they are redeemable. Because they'd be 'fake DS'. There's no need to redeem them.

You may have missed this part in an old post of mine?

Xard
Edited by The Architect

And I still am!

O RLY?

JA RLY!

NO WAI!!!!11

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

K, you beat me :)

DOn't know what to answer to THAT :p

Guest The Architect
K, you beat me :bat:

DOn't know what to answer to THAT :wub:

Well, if it's just one word replies only, then yeah, you lose I'd say. :wub:

But, if it's not just one word replies then you could say:

STFU OPG p00 eatin' n00b!17! Yay or nay? Probably nay, right? :">

Meh, or you could just say STFU n00b!

Or

Umm...Finland pwnz teh Germanians kthxbye.

Or, you could pretend this post of mine never happened.

Edited by The Architect

Well, if it's just one word replies only, then yeah, you lose I'd say. :shifty:

Or

Yeah I think thats for the best....now give me reasons why you absolutely know that kotor 3 will be developed!

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect
Yeah I think thats for the best....now give me reasons why you absolutely know that kotor 3 will be developed!

You know what I think is for the best? That you never post on this forum ever again moron, how about that? :( :D

Of course, I'm just joking. Gee, harsh joke though hey? Meh, deal with it sucker. :p :p

Anyway, when someone from LucasArts says that it's important we don't leave the KotOR franchise and the Battlefront franchise behind, and it's important that they are expanded upon, considering the KotOR games and the Battlefront games are the two biggest money making things of those franchises, isn't it safe to say that KotOR III will be made? When is the question, not if.

Edited by The Architect

you are so lucky.....if you want to throw down then ill throw you down a flight of stairs ok buddy? Keep on talking and ill make sure your talking with the fishes at the bottom of the LA river with a ginsue knife in your skull. :rolleyes:

Guest The Architect
you are so lucky.....if you want to throw down then ill throw you down a flight of stairs ok buddy?  Keep on talking and ill make sure your talking with the fishes at the bottom of the LA river with a ginsue knife in your skull.  :cat:

Yes you

Edited by The Architect

K, you beat me =]

DOn't know what to answer to THAT :p

Well, if it's just one word replies only, then yeah, you lose I'd say. :p

Or

I couldn't come up with anything 1337 enough.

I mean YAWEH!!11one sounds more than little bit like Yahweh

I mean, what should I say? Allah? God doesn't exist? oh...

And I still am!

O RLY?

JA RLY!

NO WAI!!!!11

YAWEH!!11one

=]:p:p:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAA!

MODS!!! *sharp whistle*

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

And I still am!

O RLY?

JA RLY!

NO WAI!!!!11

YAWEH!!11one

:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAA!

R U SHUR?!111

TUTLY!!111!&oneo1one!1!!

:dancing::dancing:

And I still am!

O RLY?

JA RLY!

NO WAI!!!!11

YAWEH!!11one

:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAA!

R U SHUR?!111

TUTLY!!111!&oneo1one!1!!

:dancing::dancing:

SERISLY?!!11#5