KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

uninstall?

Anyway, maybe KOTOR III needs to be George's next project

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

George I think is tired of Star Wars. If he wasnt then Episode 3 wouldve been even greater than it was. But we really dont need George to make KotOR 3.

Never tell me the decimal points -Space Invaders

Vader:When last we met you were the master and I the pupil. Now I am the mas- Obi:When last we met you were a noob with one arm being burned alive , you got PWNED

Jedi cj :Most "petitions" placed on the communities aren't worth reading or aren't realistic, the one above, however, was pretty decent and well written. Kudos for spreading the word on the petition and fighting the good fight.

Edited by CReds14

The greater the ignorance, the greater the dogmatism.-William Osler, 1902

well that video wasn't of KoToR 3 it was of the Wii Game Jedi Unleashed, and it's set durning the time of the jedi purge. Now how could a game about the "old republic" be about the "New Republic" not to mention that There are STORMTROOPERS in the preview.....

Did you notice how you pull people up and down and move them around, well thats not RPG style its First person, and the game uses the Wii's control system to do just that, use your light saber, you use the control like it's a lightsaber, to use your force powers, and to move people and objects, but that power that jedi has is crazy. His force lighting is crazy, and able to float 4 people at once come on. Your telling me there is a jedi more powerful then yoda, and Vader at the time of the purge...

Edited by Nero

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Guest The Architect
Well, I can tell you two things. Stop whining about it and this isn't the place to complain about your K2 problems.

:lol:

OMG!!! DO YOU WANT TO MULTIPOST ANYMORE CJ?! [/rage]

Oh sowwy, caps :thumbsup:

:lol: I was going to post something like that, but you beat me to it.

The Republic is no more!

So you start in chaotic Universe, where you bring back the Republic as a Jedi or lead it to to a Dark Universe under Control of the Sith!

At the beginnig you start as a nobody. (like in KOTOR2) Your first decissions will lead you to one of maybe 3 Academies: Jedi / Grey / Sith. Where you learn the Basics of the Force. Then the Game continous...like you choose it! Visiting Planets, Bases or places in the universe. But your mainquest should result in your decission whitch side of the force you prefer.

And I want to have A MULTIPLAYER !!!

Like in Neverwinter Nights 1.... where you can play with your Friends!!

That means you have NO Team, other then in KOTOR 1+2. Your a single Fighter.

But there is a multiplayer.. you can export your Singleplayerprofil for multiplayer..so you can play it through with other, like in NWN 1. That was a fantastic feature !! I played it through in 1 Week with my best friend during our 2 weeks holidays in winter last year.. in this moment i realised: this is a fantastic new featur for a 3 Part of KOTOR.

That means:

Create your own character.

Choose the the way of the story.

Play Coop the Story like you want.

Make a fantastic team of Jedis / Sith whitch bring the Light or the Evil to the Universe.

Make a Combination of differnet types of Jedi/Sith-Classes for making your team as good as indistructible.

Edited by DangerGnom

Why are we back to debating whether or not KotOR will be made? The people at Lucas Arts said they werent going to leave it behind so that's enough for me.

Vader:When last we met you were the master and I the pupil. Now I am the mas- Obi:When last we met you were a noob with one arm being burned alive , you got PWNED

"Welcome back; your last visit was: Jul 21 2004, 09:27 AM." Sweet.

I really hope that they'll make a new kotor. I've played the first one so many times and it's one of my top 3 games since the xbox/gamecube/ps2 released. I never completed kotor 2 though... :-"

Anyway..! kotor 3 is the game I'm waiting for and I'll just continue playing WoW until it's released and then I'm gonna buy one of these new hot consoles (X360?) :o

... (w00t) ...

Edit: lol at my avatar, "From:" and sig. AND my previous posts HAHA! :o

Edited by andentanden

Anyone for a thought bomb?

Arrgh ;)  Can someone please clean this up? It's called the KOTOR 3 SUGGESTIONS FORUM, not cj's wild kotor ride. Crap. Sorry for yelling. Oh. and please delete this post as well, as it just adds to the junkiness.

LOL!

I think he might want cheese with his whine.

but i want a better ending in this one than KOTOR2. does anyone know what happened when you chose to leave malachor?

Its cut content, yes like the whole game the ending also sucked, we'll learn more about it soon to come ;)

Guest The Architect
well you guy's do know how to make someone feel like crap!!!

It's not our problem, it's yours. You brought it upon yourself. And you feel like crap because we're telling you to not quadruple post and to type your whiny and incoherent posts on another thread? What the hell? You've got issues if it makes you feel like crap.

I think he might want cheese with his whine.

:-

Yeah i guess that should be kotor 0.  :- If they made something like that they'd probably make it after kotor 3 or they could not make a kotor 3 and make a prequel.

It would be nice though if someone could add ideas to this prequel. :)

Or KOTOR 0.5. KOTOR III should be a sequel to KOTOR II: TSL about three to five years after TSL.

Nothing wrong with a good pun every once-in-a-while. Anyways, lightsabers and hoods and robes galore. You have your work cut out for you Obsidian and __________[insert 2nd team here].

Guest The Architect
Hooded robes are your friend.  :p

We need them for K3.

Who cares if we do or don't get hooded robes? I couldn't give a rats ass if we get them in K3 or not. What's more important is that Obsidian needs to make K3, Avellone needs to finish the story he started and we need to pick Revan and the Exile's genders and alignments as well. Whether they appear or not doesn't really matter, as long as they are at least mentioned in some way, and we learn what happened to them. However, if they do appear, then they have to be the way we want them to be.

Edited by The Architect

I agree, hooded robes isn't the most important thing on the K3 agenda.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.