NLCS

taks

yeah buddy... another pennant for the cardinals. i couldn't scream because my in-laws were in bed, but i was screaming inside, where it counts!!!

they're probably doomed against detroit, but they made it.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:(:(:(:(

p.s. Why are people gift wrapping the WS for the Tigers prematurely? St. Louis is a great team, and have been for years. You should NEVER rule out a team with Pujols, and Carpenter.

Damn you Mets!!! You wasted a greta season.. better luck next time... MEAT!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I thought after surviving that 9th inning Cardinal rally in game six the Mets were a lock in game 7. But, the Cards are a great team. I'm pulling for them in the WS. But then, I always root for the NL because the DH rule sux.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

pujols is probably the best player in the league right now (well, he's actually injured right now... just in general). carpenter has struggled a bit this year, but his form is still there _most_ of the time. he's probably going to get the NL cy young, again. suppan outdid himself in the NLCS, which i definitely recognize, though he has really struggled with his control this year (in spite of a good win/loss record). even weaver has been doing good, and getting better as the season has progressed. unfortunately, the cardinals have not had any stability with their pitching in general, and injuries have taken their toll on the hitting (both edmunds and rolen have been hurt most of the season).

you can bet i'll be watching the series. after mizzou blew it last week, and the hams just sort of, well, suck, and the blues are so young they'll be lucky to make the playoffs again, i need something to cheer about. :(

taks

no kidding. after last night, i have to wonder if detroit was suffering the same disease as the cardinals after the all-star game. if so, then it would seem st. louis has recovered a little better.

taks