The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Darque

Ah, page 66.

Something live by Wesley Willis. The lyrics are not really discernable, but you can clearly make out when he is headbutting the audience members.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

TISM - Everyone Has Had More Sex Than Me

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

^ Nice!

I got burned out on Phish back in college because my roommate listened to them pretty much 24/7. That, more than any dislike for hemp jewelry or hacky-sack, forged my hatred of Phish and their hippie followers.

Still, I admit they were great on their respective instruments and they wrote some very good songs. I mean, look at this Letterman performance from '94. And I know it's hard, but try to disregard their ridiculous appearance - they're actually ripping it up, and I give 'em props for that.

Phish -

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I can't even think of the word 'Phish' without recalling my favorite Simpsons' episode, 'Weekend At Burnsie's', where Homer is introduced to the magical world of medicinal marijuana.

Biz Markie - Just A Friend

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

^ Nice!

I got burned out on Phish back in college because my roommate listened to them pretty much 24/7. That, more than any dislike for hemp jewelry or hacky-sack, forged my hatred of Phish and their hippie followers.

Still, I admit they were great on their respective instruments and they wrote some very good songs. I mean, look at this Letterman performance from '94. And I know it's hard, but try to disregard their ridiculous appearance - they're actually ripping it up, and I give 'em props for that.

Phish -

Could have been worse. I had a roommate who was a huge Billy Joel fan. :- To this day, whenever I hear the beginning of Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, I want to beat somebody over the head with a bottle of red and a bottle of white.

Thelonious Monk -- Bemsha Swing.

I can't even think of the word 'Phish' without recalling my favorite Simpsons' episode, 'Weekend At Burnsie's', where Homer is introduced to the magical world of medicinal marijuana.

Biz Markie  -  Just A Friend

Strangely enough, the roommate in question discovered the joys of Phish at about the same time he plunged into that magical world himself.

Damn hippies. Always eating all the cheese balls and never washing themselves.

Goldfinger - Carlita

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Leonard Cohen - The Guests

Heja Sverige!!

Leonard Cohen - The Partisan

Heja Sverige!!

Monsorrow - K

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Manowar - The gods made heavy metal

and

Vikingarna - Hej Mitt Vinterland.

"Heeej mitt vinterland... nu

Edited by Accept