C&C3 Posts Cast List

kumquatq3

http://pc.ign.com/articles/740/740026p1.html

Today Electronic Arts posted the cast list for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, the long-anticipated update to the real-time strategy franchise. Stars from Lost, Battlestar Galactica, and Star Wars will be making appearances in the game's live-action video sequences. The cast includes Tricia Helfer (Number Six on Battlestar Galactica), Josh Holloway (Sawyer on Lost), Michael Ironside (you may remember him from such videogames as all of them), Billy Dee Williams (Colt .45 commercials), and Grace Park (Boomer on Battlestar).

"When I realized that I wasn't going to be a computer-generated character, but playing a live action role in the C&C 3 game, I was really looking forward to see what was in store," said Tricia Helfer. "Having completed my shoots for the game recently, I can honestly say that it was one of the most fun projects I've worked on

Edited by kumquatq3

Michael Ironside / Top Gun, voice of Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher

Billy Dee Williams / Empire Strikes Back, Colt .45 Spokesperson

Josh Holloway / Lost, CSI

Tricia Helfer / Battlestar Galactica, CSI

Grace Park / Battlestar Galactica, L.A. Law: The Movie

Ivana Bozilovic / Wedding Crashers, Van Wilder

Shanon Cook / CNN reporter

John Huck / Las Vegas Fox News anchor

Shauntay Hinton / former Miss USA

Joe Kucan / Command & Conquer series

Hollywood exists a lot like a pyramid scheme. The A-listers at the top are in no way indicative of the acting profession. Hell, 95% of A-listers can't even be persuaded to make cameo appearances on television, let alone ever show their face in a video game. The best you can hope for is an actor lending his voice to a game based on a movie they were in, ala Ian McKellen in the LotR games (the ones based on the movies, heh)

We should embrace our B-listers. They provide a valuable service, and they're much more numerous and available. Who can hate on Micheal Ironside after he got his arms chopped off in Total Recall? That was indisputably awesome.

"Who can hate on Micheal Ironside after he got his arms chopped off in Total Recall? "

It's not about hate. I like Micheal Ironside. I'm just pointing out that that the thread was inaccurate. This isn't a list of A List actors -either movie or otherwise.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Who can hate on Micheal Ironside after he got his arms chopped off in Total Recall? "

It's not about hate. I like Micheal Ironside. I'm just pointing out that that the thread was inaccurate. This isn't a list of A List actors -either movie or otherwise.

Well, name us some B-Movie actors. Join in the fun!

Just the voice actors themselves would make getting C&C3 worth it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Colt .45, works everytime

- Billy Dee Williams

Classic marketing camapign, lol

I could care less about the voice actors, C&C is meant to be played in multiplayer, and that better rock!!

Edited by Ellester

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson