HUZZAH! Neverwinter Nights 2 gone Gold!

Judge Hades

Seriously, aren't mods not supposed to spam?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

But she used two smileys!

Twice the spam.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I think I will start as a cleric of Bane. If it's available.

Gonna go the old redemption route.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Seriously, aren't mods not supposed to spam?

Smiley replies aren't spam. Thank you for playing. :)

Just because you seem to lack the ability to understand replies that are in abstract terms doesn't mean this is the case for everyone.

Have a nice day. :)

And now insulting other members is ok too as long as you're a mod?

BOOM!  Darque rulez!  (w00t)

Go wash off your keyboard. :blink:

And now insulting other members is ok too as long as you're a mod?

Making an observation based on your reply isn't an insult.

And here we have a loophole. Good day :blink:

Now we can say "That was a stupid thing to say and you're a stupid person for saying it...just an observation."

Okay, come on guys. Everyone's posting style is different from everyone's elses, some like to be as antagonistic as possible, some like to use the third person, while others are somewhat moderate. Darque likes to post in the abstract which is cool. Some may consider it spam while others do not. I for one do not.

So, lets not dwell on difference but bask in the glory of Neverwinter Nights 2! (w00t)

Man, I might need a towel.

The NWN OC was pretty dull.

I felt like I was playing a weak diablo clone rather than an RPG.

I mean popping open crates and barrels to find "loot" is kinda lame.

It got to the point I refused to touch them no matter how desperate I was for equipment. :blink:

Also it made no sense.  The entire city closed down due to a plague, poverty and desparation rising so why would I fine a gem worth a good amount of gold in a trash barrel?

It was worse as you leveled.

One game I tested the barrels to see if they're leveled... they are :blink:

So you can get some really nice items around the end of chapter 1.... which made it worse.. <_<