HUZZAH! Neverwinter Nights 2 gone Gold!

Judge Hades

Canadian bacon.

Little known fact: In Canada, Canadian Bacon is known as... Ham.

It was funny, I was in the US a while back and we went for Pizza, and the place we were at had the "Canadian" which was pineapple, and canadian bacon. Here, we call that a Hawaiian.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Canadian bacon.

It was funny, I was in the US a while back and we went for Pizza, and the place we were at had the "Canadian" which was pineapple, and canadian bacon. Here, we call that a Hawaiian.

Funny, I call it ham, and Hawaiian (respectively), too. Go figs.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Canadian bacon.

Canadian Bacon is not ham. Canadian Bacon is back bacon, which comes from the loins in the back of the pig. Ham is from the thigh.

The hammer knows all.

And the hammer is also anxiously awaiting NWN2. Though I am thinking I'll probably hold the course and go with the noble Paladin my first playthrough (which is usually what I do for most D&D games it seems), I may consider something different. Not sure what though.

Will we get a video with proper gameplay footage now, huh?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Woo!  Only two more weeks till I get to put my evil warlock face on :D

Here's a question, though:  Will the game simply start shipping to stores on the 31st, or is it expected to be available on the shelves by that date?  I have the 31st off work, so I'm hoping there's a chance it'll actually be available, but either way, I'm just happy it's gold.

Typically it is in the stores a day or two earlier: it is possible (if you mail-order it) to receive it the day before, too (has happened to me before).

"Going Gold" means that the code is finished, the DVD image is finalized and it just has to be mass-produced. I.e. the developers hand over their DVD image to the publishers for them to publish, using all their DVD-presses and delivery trucks and stuff.

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And the hammer is also anxiously awaiting NWN2.  Though I am thinking I'll probably hold the course and go with the noble Paladin my first playthrough (which is usually what I do for most D&D games it seems), I may consider something different.  Not sure what though.

I usually always play a paladin too but this time I think Im going to branch out and go warlock or sorcerer. Of course, once I start getting my ass handed to me Ill be rolling up a paladin. :-"