HUZZAH! Neverwinter Nights 2 gone Gold!

Judge Hades

Hmm... inclines his head in consideration*

Maybe the "grubby li'l digits" part, but I concur with the rest of it.

Also, congrats to Obsidian. Hopefully this game will have a better reception than K2 (though I think most of that was undeserved).

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Congrats to the Obsidian team and everyone else involved!  I can't wait [to play it].

Just like to echo the sentiments; I have three copies on pre-order ... :D

Neverwinter Nights 2 has been an incredible game to produce, as we have aimed from the beginning to develop an immersive gaming experience that will satisfy both the RPG and modding communities. Now that Neverwinter Nights 2 has gone gold, we are proud to say we are delivering a game that should exceed fans' expectations.

Well done team Obsidian. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

SU-GOI!!

Now it's time to start working on KotOR III, fellas :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

SU-GOI!!

Now it's time to start working on KotOR III, fellas :)

quietqx5.jpg

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Congratulations Obsidian :blink:

Now I'll just lean back and wait for the player feed-back :)

I have a crpg itch that really needs scratching. Crossing my fingers that this is a good scratching tool.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

November 3 in Europe.

Probably more like November 7-8 for New Zealand.

:(

Ah well, it's not as if it wasn't anticipated.. at least it's finally gold. :)