Jedi party member

What is your favourite Jedi in the party?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Jedi in the party?

• Kreia
    • Atton Rand
    • Bao Dur
    • Visas Marr
    • Handmaiden
    • Mira
    • Disciple

I was quickly fed up with all my party members turning jedi on me, so in subsequnt play-throughs, I made a sport of pushing them as far as I could without them becoming jedis. That leaves Kreia and Visas for me. My vote goes to Kreia. Not bad for an un-armed one-armed old lady :shifty:

Edit: And I did voice my complaints loudly that the game box shows Kreia with two arms, yet through most of the game, she only has one. Clearly a case of false advertising on the packaging :)

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Atton. Because he was cute, sarcastic, emotionally unavailable, and had a dark and mysterious past... >_<

Most hated...erm...not sure I hated anyone...maybe Kreia. I liked her story and the voice acting, but she was a cranky old woman wiho never gave straight answers and I eventually left her in the cargo hold.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Favorite is Bao, given the right feats and Force powers he can kick some Sith butt!! I don't really hate anyone, but Handmaiden annoyed me slightly. >_<

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Poor Di, he never gets any respect except from me. :ermm:

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Disciple has a vote and Handmaiden has none? :huh:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Kriea - most of her stats are 16, leaving Cha and Str aside and apart from slight bonus experience.

While it is relief that Kreia is killed in game ending with first playthrough, after going back to same part again in later games, more like bittersweet given that story of how she got to Malachor planet may not be what she planned. And insights she gives to PC throughout game before Dantooine confrontation.

Somehow, story is similar to Atris, with part where she uses Sith holocrons to leak info of Katarr meeting. Similarity is in both triggering unexpected results, being destructive in some sense.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Although I don't really support the whole: Turn a majority of your party members into Jedi without formal and strict training concept, I chose Handmaiden. She is quite a decent tank, with a fully upgraded double-bladed lightsaber, in times of dire need; like the tomb of Freedon Nadd quest.

Mandalore. For honour, otherwise game would have been about droids and the force without his character and considering his old score with Nihilus.

Atton for his wits and for being direct with answers whenever Exile asks him questions.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Ill probably get a kicking from some of the more... devoted fangirls among us for this, but it has to be said. Di has to be one of the worst characters ever created. He really doesnt have much of a history, and he has the personality of a calculator. Plus he is a rubbish fighter...

I think I might make myself scarce... Im already scared!

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Handmaiden is one of my favorite Jedi party member. Mira would be next.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester