My problems with mice

Calax

I'm hard on buttons... so I've got one mouse thats burnt out with it's button stuck so its REALLY hard to press (like I have to push in just the right spot to get it to work) and now i've got one thats double clicking every time I click. I'm wondering if theres any way to easily fix the latter (as the former would require what seems to be heavy duty work).

The latter only started doing this two days ago.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I usually just buy a new mouse. I go through keyboards and mouses (mice?) like there was no tomorrow. Which is why I usually buy these $10 keyboards..

I have a rather expensive Logitech mouse right now, but only because my girlfriend bought it for me as a present.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I have big hands, so I had to try to find the biggest mouse I could find. So I got this great big fancy logitech with a thumb groove because on regular mice my thumb kept accidentally hitting the navigation buttons. It was the best 60 bucks I've spent.

Everyone else who uses my comp complains that my mouse is too big.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm hard on buttons... now 've got one that[']s double clicking every time I click. I'm wondering if there[']s any way to easily fix [it].

Change the double-click sensitivity for the mouse in the Control Panel. ;)

grammar nazi

I'm surprised you actually bother to use spaces to separate words, after all, that is soooooooooo bothersome for the typer: think of all the extra time you'll save! /sardonicism

Did the mouse-sensitivity fix work?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"now i've got one thats double clicking every time I click."

My mouse is the same way. Or it was;l but I bought a new one while doing the computer updates. :o"

And, yeah, it's friggin' annoying espicially when trying to exit an internet window or trying to do something in the game.

Argh!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Never had a mouse go bad on me. I'm still using my MS optical Intellipoint that came with my computer over 6 years ago. It's my favorite mouse so far (it's got just the right buttons in just the right place). The only problem I've had with it is that the mousewheel button started giving me fits. Eventually, I come to find out that it had a ball of "gunk" that just needed to be removed and good as new it was.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I've had several expensive optical mice that are supposedly unbreakable with normal use and 'do not need cleaning' and therefore cannot be opened up sieze up due to **** buildup in the mice wheel and between the buttons.

They would have been perfectly cleanable with screws instead of solid fixings, but I guess that way the mice makers stop making money.

EDIT : G00k. Jesus I forgot the agressive filter, how annoying.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

My mouse has just developed an annoying new habit now that the scroll wheel has started to work. My mouse isn't interpreting all mouse clicks as double clicks, but rather just the back button. Everytime I use the back button I got back two pages. Only happens with the one button though.

My mouse has just developed an annoying new habit now that the scroll wheel has started to work. My mouse isn't interpreting all mouse clicks as double clicks, but rather just the back button. Everytime I use the back button I got back two pages. Only happens with the one button though.

yup... thats how it was for me, except it was the primary button that was screwy. I got a new one on payday.