Current mood.... anxiety??!

letsryde23

Things im waiting for right now....

1. To get the hell out of Ramadi, Iraq (20 some odd days)

2. To see my wife and son again (30 some odd days)

2a. (forgot this one) Promotion to Sergent ( Dec.)

3. To drink until i cant see straight ;)) (20 some odd days)

4. NWN 2 ( i have to wait a little bit after it comes out to play it)

5. Gears of War XBOX 360 (Nov. 12)

6. Mass Effect XBOX 360 (Holiday 07?)

7. Halo 3 XBOX 360 (Bungie release date... When its done)

8. Jade Empire 2 and Fable 2 (?????)

9. A multitude of other games... Bioshock, Kotor III (?!), Huxley, Alan Wake

*sigh*

Oh, well patience is a virtue, as they say....

SPC Jessie Schafer

A/40th En Bn

Ramadi, Iraq

then game, game, game like the wind! :lol:

personally, i'm waiting on...

1. finalizing my dissertation topic. this is probably harder than the research itself.

2. NWN2

3. reports that Gothic 3 is actually playable without that $10k pooter that tomshardware just gave away

4. 6 p.m. so i can go home. :lol:

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Money.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

"you're waiting for... you? is this one of those split personality things where your "other side" is on vacation and you're waiting for him to get home?"

LOL :D I knew someone would go with that joke. It was too easy to pass up, wasn't it? (w00t)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I guess I am waiting for Dark Crusade to hit the stores here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

2a. (forgot this one) Promotion to Sergent ( Dec.)

Good grief! You are going to be part of the backbone of the military! :thumbsup:

Edited by Colrom

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I'm anxious because the time NWN2 should come out is the same time my schoolwork will get more hectic and involving :thumbsup: I don't want to neglect my school but GOD**** IT I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME.

NWN2 should hold me down till Bioshock and Mass Effect make it to me. And I'll have my HDTV to play them with and everything :D It's going to be good. I just have to keep up till then.

schoolwork

:lol::p

The only thing I'm really waiting for in a gaming sense is an xpack for Oblivion. Can't believe they won't do at least one.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I'm waiting for a missing cable to my PSU to come crawling back to me :rolleyes:

Actually, I've emailed the retailer, hoping they'll send me a replacement cable. Problem with these modular cable PSU's is that there aren't any spare cables to buy anywhere and mine just didn't come with all the right cables to start with. Just my luck. By the time I'm done building my Conroe system, everyone else will have moved on to Kentsfield.

Kentsfield is a quad core processor, not some redneck town. Just to make things clear for the less nerdy among us.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!