Wouldn't it be awsome

That's hardly an achievement. Star Wars has been on a downward spiral since Return Of The Jedi.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That's hardly an achievement. Star Wars has been on a downward spiral since Return Of The Jedi.

I agree. But don't blame the concept, blame the burn out who blew it when he wrote the prequel. Lucas was so absorbed with his cartoon creatures and muppets that he left the story out. By far, the prequel Star Wars movies have less imigination and drama in the dialog than an adult video does(with the exception of Palpatine, who was written for very well). He made some poor decisions in his casting, maybe. It's hard to tell because the lines are so uninteresting and robotic. In other casting decisions, such as Mace Windu, he casts a great actor and completely neutered him. I didn't think that Sam Jackson had the ability to be so lifeless. That could've been such a great and memorial character, but we had to spend time on what the 4 armed diner owner was going to look like. I really believe that had Lucas did 1-3 first and 4-6 now, the young, not so full of himself Lucas would have made them just as memorable as the first series. Meanwhile, films 4-6 made with the current out-of-touch creature freak would have been a huge disappointment.

Thats your opinion, frankly I like the comics and collect them as they tell interesting stories and the art work is very well done.

Im also looking forward greatly to the TV series they are rumored to be working on.

Im sure it will be just as successful as the Stargate TV series was if handled correctly.

If you hate Star Wars so much, why come to a Star Wars forum, is your life so void of interest that you have to bash things other like? Thats really quite sad honestly.

Hope you get a life soon!

Im also looking forward greatly to the TV series they are rumored to be working on.

It's not a rumor. GL will write and direct most of them.

One will be CGI animated and the other Live action, both taking place between ROS and ANH.

Also, the characters will be new ones. No Skywalker, no Solo, no Chewie, maybe the Dro

If you hate Star Wars so much, why come to a Star Wars forum, is your life so void of interest that you have to bash things other like?

Because I like getting fanboys riled up. :)

And anyway, I'm a big fan of the original movies, and of a few, select Star Wars games. :aiee:

Thats really quite sad honestly.

I might just have to benchpress you. :unsure:

Heja Sverige!!

the series is over, unless Geroge decides to make another life story about Luke this time. But then agian most consider him a Midicore Jedi at best, well at least from what we've seen in the movies the only Cannon source i might add. The Novells amount to jack, there only from the prespective of the author and no better then a fanfic.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

• 2 weeks later...
i was hoping for a remake of episodes 4,5,6 with new casts and improved visuals

:(

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Killing you for suggesting that, would be an act of kindness. :brows:

Heja Sverige!!

YA!!! it needs more bad re editing and pointless CG characters and more explosians like when Leia kills Jabba his head could like EXPLODE!!!!!11 :crazy:

Edit:

Actually I would like to see exploding body parts, and if they made a darkside one Luke could set fire to those furballs and throw them at the Storm Troopers. :)

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Yes and no, For fans of star wars it would be a great pleasure, but for the movie nation I don't think it would bring in the necessary box office profits for such an expensive film to make. If they were to make more films I think they would make them in a whole new era, not post "Return of the Jedi" times. Such as pre-KotOR era's in the time of powerful sith such as Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow, maybe the time of Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-droma, to many to put all in one trilogy or even another saga. I know George Lucas won't be making anymore films as much of you already know that, he is getting old and wants to retire just like many other people.

We might have to settle for the Novels and the comics that tell the stories of the Expanded Universe. Still it can't stop us from dreaming but who knows in this crazy world these days...in time maybe we'll hear the music of John Williams accompanied by the thrill of whoever made the film.

Cheers to Star Wars and Lucas for creating it.

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

Assyro-TotJ-era looks, a new director and a killer cast=instant musopoints

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds